Thread: Online rep / license

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Online rep / license

is a way (api call) to get license info (like A1450 or S1460) of a driver?
    To my knowledge it cannot be retreived through the PC2 API.

A steam API maybe? but i haven't been able to find it.

thanks.

Platform
    PC
    Are you looking for a specific driver? You could take a look at the leaderboard and if you´re lucky and find him you can go into TT mode, same track and car, find him in the leaderboard, add his ghost and there you can see his current license IIRC.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    Are you looking for a specific driver? You could take a look at the leaderboard and if you´re lucky and find him you can go into TT mode, same track and car, find him in the leaderboard, add his ghost and there you can see his current license IIRC.
    What i want to do is track the license of some driving buddies. I run a dedicated server and already log a lot of things through the API. But info on the driving license is available through the DS API.
    So was wondering if there is a different (Steam) API available to get that info

Platform
    PC
    Alright, I´m out. That question definitively does not go out to me.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I had been thinking about something similar, only idea I had was to auto-capture a screenshot of the lobby settings screen, when the list of players is shown and then translate the images of the pictures showing the info into text/numbers. Didn't do it, too much work to implement this obviously, but it is an idea....