Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Mad Box, new game console by SMS

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSandwich View Post
    I'm stepping back slowly. I didn't want to start an argument.
    That's the point of a forum mate... Discussing back and forth
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, JasonSandwich

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    ...no he doesn't...

And neither do the rest of us...
    Lies!
    I know you are all secretly plotting... the same thing you guys are plotting every night.

Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Konan, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    Well to fair you invest a certain amount of time into the sim and you get enjoyment back that is worth more than you paid so technically 99.9% of us are investors ;-)
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/b7g9wGf
    http://rwbracing.club/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)

Platform
    PC
    One thing I know for sure, I won’t be an investor nor a costumer of the “mad box” can’t buy everything..
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, Fanatec Mclaren GT3 rim, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Evolution , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Today's news are really surprising.

Sony and MS colaboration in the cloud infraestructure: https://news.microsoft.com/2019/05/1...c-partnership/

Probably Sony needs from MS's network architecture to compite with Stadia and it will be hard for a small developer compite with that gigants.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 16-05-2019 at 19:13.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following 3 users likes this Post: F1_Racer68, Konan, Sessionerror

Platform
    PC
    Could be a response to Google's announcement a month or so ago. Between the 2 (MS and Sony) they just MIGHT be able to fight back. Alone, probably not.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD FX-8370 w/Wraith Cooler MoBo - GB-78LMT-USB3 (Rev 6.0) RAM - 24GB 1600 DDR3, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Streaming/Cloud gaming is definitely the future. There's absolutely no way around this.

Platform
    PC
    yea i went to PC to get away from consoles
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
    Streaming/Cloud gaming is definitely the future. There's absolutely no way around this.
    It's what publishers will want to push as much as they can, because they would finally have the thing they have wanted for years. Complete control over their games. This is a horrible thing for the consumer since they will be able to control when, where, and how you can play the games and how much they can make you pay just to play them.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    It's what publishers will want to push as much as they can, because they would finally have the thing they have wanted for years. Complete control over their games. This is a horrible thing for the consumer since they will be able to control when, where, and how you can play the games and how much they can make you pay just to play them.
    agreed it would probably eliminate the Modding and the cheat programs like Megadev
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.