Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: joke of the day!

Platform
    PC

joke of the day!

So I get home this morning and my dog is laying on my porch covered in snow and mud and has a rabbit in his mouth. He's not bloody, just dirty.
    Now, my neighbors raised these rabbits for 4H and have blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. So I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off and before my neighbors got home I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home.
    Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them what's wrong?
    They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.
    The following 10 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, cpcdem, Konan, Mad LL, morpwr, PostBox981, REXPITVIPER1, rich1e I, wesker6664, zzjorzz

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Someone once said I look like a pepper pot , I said thank you very much I’ll take that as a condiment!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, zzjorzz

Platform
    PC
    Now that got a laugh out of me!!!!

All I can think of is I wonder if they saw the movie Pet Cemetary?
    Last edited by morpwr; 08-01-2019 at 12:31.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    I do hope this doesn't offend any of my european brethren. :-)

A German guy approaches a prostitute.

"I vish to buy zex vit you"

"OK" says the girl, "I'll charge £50 an hour".

"Ist goot, but I must varn you, I am a little kinky".

"No problem", she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky". So off they go to the girls flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller. "I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs". The girl finds this most odd, but complies, fastening the springs to her hands and knees.

"Now you vil get on your hans und knees".

She duly does this, balancing on the springs.

"You vill please blow Zis vistle as I make love to you."

She finds this odd, but figures its harmless, and the guy is paying. The sex is fantastic. She is bounced all over the room by the energetic German, all the time honking on the duckcaller. The climax is the most sensational that she has ever experienced, and it is several minutes before she has recovered the breath to say:

"That was totally amazing, what do you call that?"

"Ah", says the German, "Four-sprung duck technique!"
    GAME: Asus Rampage V Extreme || 5930k @ 4.5 CPU / 4.3 Cache / C-States Enabled || 4x4Gb DDR4-3200 || 1x nVidia GTX1080ti FE || Custom Loop CPU & GPU || Corsair 900D || Oculus Rift || G920
    GAME: Asus Sabertooth X79 || Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1650 v2 @ 100x47|| 4x4Gb DDR3-2133 || 1x GTX1060 || Corsair H100i GTX || XBox360 Controller
    HTPC: Asus P9X79LE || Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v2 || 4x4Gb DDR3-1866 ECC || 1x GTX1050ti || Noctua NH-D15 || Streacom ST-F12CB
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by pippinfort View Post
    I do hope this doesn't offend any of my european brethren. :-)

A German guy approaches a prostitute.

"I vish to buy zex vit you"

"OK" says the girl, "I'll charge £50 an hour".

"Ist goot, but I must varn you, I am a little kinky".

"No problem", she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky". So off they go to the girls flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller. "I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs". The girl finds this most odd, but complies, fastening the springs to her hands and knees.

"Now you vil get on your hans und knees".

She duly does this, balancing on the springs.

"You vill please blow Zis vistle as I make love to you."

She finds this odd, but figures its harmless, and the guy is paying. The sex is fantastic. She is bounced all over the room by the energetic German, all the time honking on the duckcaller. The climax is the most sensational that she has ever experienced, and it is several minutes before she has recovered the breath to say:

"That was totally amazing, what do you call that?"

"Ah", says the German, "Four-sprung duck technique!"
    I lol'd
    It took a while to get it, but it's amazingly funny in a stupid way.

No. Not really. I'm offended in mei German preid and I will exterminate you and wipe you from ze face of ze earth!

But I'm confused. I tought as a German I'm supposed to have no humor?
    Last edited by Invincible; 08-01-2019 at 13:55.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, pippinfort

Platform
    PC
    Pronouncing "durch" as "duck" was a bit far-fetched for me, but anyway You'll have to admire a stretching of imagination of the joke's creator to come up with this sillyness...
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, PostBox981

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    I lol'd
    It took a while to get it, but it's amazingly funny in a stupid way.

No. Not really. I'm offended in mei German preid and I will exterminate you and wipe you from ze face of ze earth!

But I'm confused. I tought as a German I'm supposed to have no humor?
    Well, my grandmother is German and certain jokes indeed fly over my head. Yet plenty of German family members love to joke around, so it's not like I can agree with zero humor.

It was a nice joke though. Although as said... durch and duck are quite different in pronunciation. Still love the joke nonetheless. Gave me a chuckle.
    System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G @ 1114Mhz - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    Now that got a laugh out of me!!!!

All I can think of is I wonder if they saw the movie Pet Cemetary?
    OMG, i feel so old.

Long before the movie, i read the book. Printed on paper. Remember anyone?
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )

Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/

Hey FANBOYS! I constantly drive Assetto Corsa, ACC, rFactor2, R3E and Project CARS 2. I like them all. Don't tell me THINGS!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    OMG, i feel so old.

Long before the movie, i read the book. Printed on paper. Remember anyone?

I was waiting for somebody old enough to know what I was talking about.lol What was that late 80s?
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PC
    91. My first King in a long row
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System Shuttle SX79 | CPU i7 4930k @ 3.4 GHz | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1709 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core Project Cars Team ( german language )

Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/

Hey FANBOYS! I constantly drive Assetto Corsa, ACC, rFactor2, R3E and Project CARS 2. I like them all. Don't tell me THINGS!
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr