Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I have very poor AA - What is going on?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyinvr View Post
    Have you tried to see if it makes a difference? I still think you are being limited by your hardware regardless.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    Have you tried to see if it makes a difference? I still think you are being limited by your hardware regardless.
    I have actually been running rendertargetscale at 2.0 this whole time. They just officially made it 2.0 as the default value now. I think we should rule out hardware at tthisd point. AA quality should remain the same throughout all hardware, only performance should change. My goal is not to run everything maxed out with a high fps. I just want crisp, non buggy visuals at low settings. If only you guys could see what I see. You'd be astounded at the quality difference between games.
    Last edited by nastyinvr; 15-01-2019 at 23:36.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I have actually been running rendertargetscale at 2.0 this whole time. They just officially made it 2.0 as the default value now.
    I see, one of the other replies mentioned that it did nothing above 1.0. So I assumed this new update fixed that "bug" if that statement were true.

What are you running for Texture Resolution and Texture Filtering in game? For Tex Res, I run it at HIGH. For Filtering I was running Anisotrophic 8x(per the VR sticky thread here). I changed it to Trilinear and feel the jaggies were much less. The image was slightly not as sharp, however the trade off for less jaggies seems worth it (to my eyes). However, with your hardware, I am not sure you can run these settings.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I see, one of the other replies mentioned that it did nothing above 1.0. So I assumed this new update fixed that "bug" if that statement were true.

What are you running for Texture Resolution and Texture Filtering in game? For Tex Res, I run it at HIGH. For Filtering I was running Anisotrophic 8x(per the VR sticky thread here). I changed it to Trilinear and feel the jaggies were much less. The image was slightly not as sharp, however the trade off for less jaggies seems worth it (to my eyes). However, with your hardware, I am not sure you can run these settings.
    I tried that with no luck. Obviously barely playable fps but jaggies, shimmer, and flickering is still there.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Bounty $20.00 amazon giftcard for solution

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Bounty $20.00 amazon giftcard for solution
    Upgrade PC to correct spec processor and GPU. Problem solved. Ill PM you my info for giftcard
    The following user likes this Post: satco1066