Thread: Wheel rotation in game for gamepad

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Talking Wheel rotation in game for gamepad

Hi there, i do know that this topic has been spoken about a few times earlier. but since there weren't any changes made and i still feel like it would be a great addition to the game itself. i do think we should talk about it again and maybe now there might be a few more people having the same thought about this little but yet still big issue in my opinion whether this should be in the game or not. for me it gives a better sense of control of the car in the way of countersteering and how far i'm turning the wheel when entering a corner. and i also do think there are many more people with the same thought but they might not speak about it or try to get the attention from the devs to try and get this in the game. i hope there might still be some kind of solution to this even if the wheel turns a few degrees more.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    You´re right steering wheel turns in more,I´ve tried out the record lap setups with ghosts and know it by experience.
    Steeringwheel users need less downforce in the front and the difference with soft tires is also big,wheel drivers can drive higher tire pressures in the front........But I keep my D Pad.it´s working good.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin070 View Post
    Hi there, i do know that this topic has been spoken about a few times earlier. but since there weren't any changes made and i still feel like it would be a great addition to the game itself. i do think we should talk about it again and maybe now there might be a few more people having the same thought about this little but yet still big issue in my opinion whether this should be in the game or not. for me it gives a better sense of control of the car in the way of countersteering and how far i'm turning the wheel when entering a corner. and i also do think there are many more people with the same thought but they might not speak about it or try to get the attention from the devs to try and get this in the game. i hope there might still be some kind of solution to this even if the wheel turns a few degrees more.
    The game is end of life. No more updates.
    PS4 Pro - T300 Alcantara - T3PA - TH8A - Wheel Stand Pro