Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why am I losing my rank and points?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by knightracing727 View Post
    Those people live in U100 lobbies or unrated lobbies and aren't racers. If you're now at U1500 again, start your own lobbies with a U1500 restriction. Forget about the number on your licence, it's unimportant. Only the letter matters. Finish the races and get back to F. Start F1300 lobbies. Get to E. Start E1000 lobbies. That's how I did it. ( Currently A after 9 weeks )

We need more rated lobbies for people like you and me and since they don't exist, it's up to us to create them.

Keep fighting the good fight,
    kni
    Thanks dude. I actually did that tonight before reading your post!
    Got as low as 1450 thanks to more idiots taking me out, but then had some great races in touring cars with some good guys. Only got back up to 1477, but now E rated.
    A few times I started at the back to avoid the carnage and worked my way through the field back to 6th or 7th against some A and S guys, which probably helped.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Welcome to P2P non controlled lobbies, apparently you just have to live with it and make the most of it, good luck.
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/b7g9wGf
    http://rwbracing.club/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Welcome to P2P non controlled lobbies, apparently you just have to live with it and make the most of it, good luck.
    He is making the most of it. He is now E rated and having good races using the program as it's meant to be used. This is not rocket science. Are you going to troll this thread too with useless complaints and no constructive advice?

kni
    XB1 X Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for Formula Racing, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik73 View Post
    Thanks dude. I actually did that tonight before reading your post!
    Got as low as 1450 thanks to more idiots taking me out, but then had some great races in touring cars with some good guys. Only got back up to 1477, but now E rated.
    A few times I started at the back to avoid the carnage and worked my way through the field back to 6th or 7th against some A and S guys, which probably helped.
    Now that you're in rated lobbies you will find that your speed rating will centre itself back where it belongs fairly quickly. Like it's supposed to do. Have fun. There are tons of great racers out there.
    kni
    Last edited by knightracing727; 27-01-2019 at 13:55.
    XB1 X Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for Formula Racing, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: hkraft300, rich1e I

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by knightracing727 View Post
    He is making the most of it. He is now E rated and having good races using the program as it's meant to be used. This is not rocket science. Are you going to troll this thread too with useless complaints and no constructive advice?

kni
    I was being constructive, I wished him good luck ;-)
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/b7g9wGf
    http://rwbracing.club/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    How could I have possibly misinterpreted your motives? My bad lol,

kni

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    He said English not his first language, He means an idiot rammer caused his problem and deliberately hit him. He is asking why is he being punished for someone else stupidity. I also sick of loosing points because of trolls and idiots spoiling other peoples game. Not fair the innocent get punished.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman0100 View Post
    He said English not his first language, He means an idiot rammer caused his problem and deliberately hit him. He is asking why is he being punished for someone else stupidity. I also sick of loosing points because of trolls and idiots spoiling other peoples game. Not fair the innocent get punished.
    The game cannot detect fault. Same system as in iRacing. It cannot be coded to correctly identify the blame for contact, it is to circumstantial.
    The following user likes this Post: Asturbo

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    What a steaming pile of pseudo-intellectual poo.

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinLee View Post
    If you carry PLPD only on your car, it is very possible you will never file a claim. Insurance is a game of chance. Maybe your car did get damaged and you have car insurance but no coverage to fix it. It is at this point in time when you feel your car insurance is worthless, but you get what you pay for. PLPD does not cover physical damage to your car. It does however offer you protection for other types of losses.

Injuries to Others
    Property Damage
    Medical Costs for You (Automatically included with liability policies if you live in a no-fault state.)

PLPD car insurance protects you against law suits. If you are at-fault in a car accident, the injured party will want compensation. Without car insurance, you will be held financially responsible and potentially forced to pay for all the damages out of your own pocket. Most people cannot afford to self-insure, which is why most states require at least PLPD to be purchased for all drivers.

Years without a claim may make you wonder if you need car insurance at all. Nothing ever happens so why keep paying the premiums? It is good to not have any claims. It will keep your insurance rate lower and you can avoid claim hassles. By continuing to carry car insurance you are legal to drive and have protection for a possible future claim.
    Car Insurance is for Physical Damage Repairs

Car insurance can pay to repair your vehicle after an accident depending on what coverage you select. A vehicle is often a major expense and you want to protect it. Comprehensive and collision each offer coverage for physical damage, which comes with a lot of rules regarding what is covered and what is not.
    Car Insurance is NOT for Mechanical Repairs

Unless your mechanical damage was caused by an exterior factor such as vandalism, fire, or a collision, your car insurance will not cover it. Wear and tear or bad workman ship is not something your car insurance handles. All mechanical repairs are your responsibility or possibly covered by your warranty if you have one.

Car insurance is for sudden accidental occurrences, not auto maintenance. For those of you who feel like you have paid into your car insurance way more than you will ever get out, consider yourself lucky. Claims, especially severe claims are always best avoided. Think of car insurance as protection against the unthinkable. Car accidents occur every single day. Car insurance laws not only protect you from yourself but from the other drivers on the road. Keep your car insurance active at all times, you might be extremely grateful one day for that "useless" policy.