Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Project CALC - car/track leaderboards for consoles

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    I have a PS4 and am running the latest PCALC on a Mac running wine. Everything seems ok on the Mac end of things, but I keep getting kicked out of TT mode. he error I get is:

"You have been disconnected from PlayStation network. Exiting session."

Do I need some kind of PS network account for this to work?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hey Andy,
    You don't need any kind of account to use Project CALC.
    But, at least for Xbox, you need an online subscription (Xbox live) to play the game in Time Trial mode. I'm assuming it's the same for PS.
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 28" 4K monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - proper PC2 leaderboards for console - Forum thread
    The following user likes this Post: Andy Froncioni

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    New version - 0.6.0.13 - more fixing regarding embedded fonts. Hopefully the LCD fonts work as intended now.

Download as usual from https://projectcalc.org/download.php
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 28" 4K monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I forgot - with 0.6.0.13 you can also select a league directly from the app, if you want. Press "Edit settings" to select a league (and to select/change your platform, controller and setup).

To create a league, do so at projectcalc.org/settings.php.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Aaaaand I found a small error with Monza Short, which wasn't correctly identified. Fixed in new version - 0.6.0.14.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Small update to 0.6.0.15 - Added a 'Help' tab.
    Also fixed some things behind the scenes which stopped the Mercedes 300 SL (W194) to be correctly identified.

The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Updated to 0.6.0.17

- Several bug fixes for private leagues - all seem to be working now, please report if you find any more bugs.
    - Fixed so you can switch between normal leaderboards and private leagues in the app. If you have a league selected, only laps from that league will show.
    - Removed the popup alert that there is a new update, and instead put that message at the top of the app. Less annoying, for me at least.

I also managed to fix an issue with scraping leaderboards that have exactly 100 entries (or 200, or 300 etc).
    That's what I call a great Friday night!
    Last edited by Maskmagog; 24-04-2020 at 21:28.
    The following user likes this Post: Twinz

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Currently having some issues with the manual "Update"-button. My webhost (Hostgator) moved everything to SSD disks, and the move completely broke my virtualenv in Python. I remember that I tried a lot of things to get it working, and now I can't remember what I did... it's very much learn as I do it, but apparently all knowledge doesn't stick

If anyone have basic knowledge of virtualenv and python, and some free time and is willing to help, I'd be very grateful.

Scheduled updates still works as intended (they are run from a different machine).

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Happy to say that I seem to have fixed the 'Update' button issues! Good thing I had a cold this weekend, otherwise I would never have found the time to fix it
    Moved from Python 2.7 to Python 3 at the same time. If you encounter any kind of issue, please let me know.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Twinz

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I spoke too soon... If I could go back in time, I would do things differently, and not having to deal with all these special characters. I was so young and naive then...
    I broke it again trying to fix utf-8 issues. But have faith, the python part is fixed, it's "just" utf-8 stuff left. I'll restore it so that the update button works for tracks and vehicles without special characters such as .