Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slowing down

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    I was going to mention not to use anything but contact cleaner made for electronics. Ive seen issues in cars where people have used things like that in connectors working on low voltage and it conducts electricity. You can get voltage bleeding through the film.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Yeah, if you have your pedal base on the floor and have it solidly backstopped to keep it from moving around, constantly pushing against the backstop can damage the tiny wires coming out of the base. No biggie though you can solder them back together.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks all. The accelerator is definitely dragging. At least, the green line is wavering below the 12 o clock position even with my foot flat. I assume that's a sign that somehow the accelerator is not fully engaged. Brakes seem to be fine. Anyway, I'll take it apart and clean it. Many thanks for all the help. Now if I'm 2 seconds slower I'll have no one to blame but myself!
    The following user likes this Post: Sankyo

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mincepie10 View Post
    Thanks all. The accelerator is definitely dragging. At least, the green line is wavering below the 12 o clock position even with my foot flat. I assume that's a sign that somehow the accelerator is not fully engaged. Brakes seem to be fine. Anyway, I'll take it apart and clean it. Many thanks for all the help. Now if I'm 2 seconds slower I'll have no one to blame but myself!
    Hopefully cleaning works. It doesn't necessarily mean it's your fault if cleaning doesn't help. The wires could be broken(me) or there could be something else you haven't discovered yet..
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.