Thread: I cannot select livery on Project Cars 2 xbox one.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

I cannot select livery on Project Cars 2 xbox one.

When I have selected a vehicle, and next press x button to select a livery, i then scroll to a livery that I want, but no matter what button

I press next after highlighting the livery I want; the livery selection is lost and reverts back to default vehicle color. I tried pressing

"back" button after highlighting desired livery, I tried pressing "select" button after highlighting the livery, I tried every button shown, but I

cannot get the livery to be saved into a race; it immediately reverts back to default vehicle color.Does anyone know all the steps to

choose and save a livery so that it appears in your next race (quick races).?
    Last edited by jwheel78; 19-01-2019 at 21:34.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Select the livery, this will change the car in the car menu, then select the car again before hitting start.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    But to select the car again "before hitting start" I'd only be repeating the same race setup steps; which fail to save a chosen livery after I highlight it. I'll try repeating the process but expect it won't help. In Forza games you can save custom car colors, custom wheels etc. And a bunch of custom-painted and optioned cars are saved in a personal "garage" to instantly use any time. Because Playground Studios are highly superior game developers in every area compared to Slightly Mad studio. Until Slightly Mad studios significantly improves animation smoothness, user car customization and save options, etc. etc., Forza games will continue to outsell them ten to one. Nobody is fooled by "simulation" claims; Forza Motorsports and Horizon games are superior.
    Last edited by jwheel78; 19-01-2019 at 21:51.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by jwheel78 View Post
    But to select the car again "before hitting start" I'd only be repeating the same race setup steps; which fail to save a chosen livery after I highlight it. I'll try repeating the process but expect it won't help. In Forza games you can save custom car colors, custom wheels etc. And a bunch of custom-painted and optioned cars are saved in a personal "garage" to instantly use any time. Because Playground Studios are highly superior game developers in every area compared to Slightly Mad studio. Until Slightly Mad studios significantly improves animation smoothness, user car customization and save options, etc. etc., Forza games will continue to outsell them ten to one. Nobody is fooled by "simulation" claims; Forza Motorsports and Horizon games are superior.
    How did this go from not being able to select a Livery to Forza being a superior simulation because of their Livery selections? lol

Any how, as mentioned. Select the Livery you want then select the car again. Its very simple. You select and play.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Because Playground Studios are highly superior game developers in every area compared to Slightly Mad studio. Until Slightly Mad studios significantly improves animation smoothness, user car customization and save options, etc. etc., Forza games will continue to outsell them ten to one. Nobody is fooled by "simulation" claims; Forza Motorsports and Horizon games are superior.

Funniest thing Iíve read in a while.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Asturbo, nissan4ever, Zaskarspants

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Thanks for the good laugh. There's a reason FM5 was my last Forza Motorsport title. The physics. I take Project Cars physics & career mode over anything any Forza has to offer.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    Thanks for the good laugh. There's a reason FM5 was my last Forza Motorsport title. The physics. I take Project Cars physics & career mode over anything any Forza has to offer.
    I give his trolling skills a C-. He got our attention, but his trolling skills are pretty weak. Can spot this guys a mile away. As soon as I hear the word "Forza" we can tell.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever