Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear SMS, please, we need a fix for rammers online (couple of suggestions inside).

Platform
    PC
    @Stewy32 - agreed, the numbers could take some polishing

By the way, according to Steam Charts it's pretty safe to say the game is FAR from dead. The online numbers seem to be a bit lower than AC for ex., but the trends are pretty much the same.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by foxymop View Post
    Oh you're the kid that say that all reported bugs are made up, aren't you? Lol
    I hope they make it. Like that console. I always like to have a laugh.
    If that's the best you can do, have a week off.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Bealdor, Stewy32, swisso, Zaskarspants

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by foxymop View Post
    Oh you're the kid that say that all reported bugs are made up, aren't you? Lol
    I hope they make it. Like that console. I always like to have a laugh.
    Correction, I'm that person that asks for evidence when someone reports a bug.
    And we'll see who laughing in a few years when PC3 and Mad Box are released (and probably very successful, at least in the case of the Mad Box).

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Ugh. The wreckers were out in force yesterday. I hate that feeling of dread, knowing he's waiting for you. COMPLETELY ruins the experience.
    Last edited by Swass; 11-03-2019 at 14:42.

Platform
    PS4
    Hi, I used to play on Gran Turismo and to get to a S clean driver, I kept finishing last for 10 races and avoid any contact. Once you get an A or S, you can pick the drivers in your room. But unfortunately, I am a below average driver so starting in the middle of the pack is my best hope and I end up taking a beating because people run into me, I run into people etc... I dont think there is any solution to keep the trolls out of the game except maybe to play with damage on and who ever is responsible gets likes 5 times more damage and longuer to fix. Even with professional drivers, you have some hot headed drivers that cause accidents...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Had the same disappointing experience yesterday and on Saturday as well.
    The only way to protect my self in the future is through staying till the end, keeping the race recording,
    looking through the recording and keeping a list of names for your next lobby name check.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yep, it's just no fun anymore.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I used to play Grand Turismo 5 like a religion. The way they did things to me was great. Someone would open a lobby, everyone just drove for the fastest lap and a race could be called at anytime or even put on a timer for races. No to the important part. If an idiot joined the lobby owner could kick them out or a vote could be held by the other players. Even the lobby owner could be voted out if enough voted. That seemed to make for really great racing nights.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman0100 View Post
    ... If an idiot joined the lobby owner could kick them out or a vote could be held by the other players. Even the lobby owner could be voted out if enough voted. That seemed to make for really great racing nights.
    That's how it used to be in PC2.
    Anyway, can still be kept clean, just make use of the dedicated servers and the API with kick functionality.

There's no point beating a dead horse about the kick feature.. something I have been very guilty of :P
    RWB Racing International

Platform: PC Hardware: Fanatec Podium DD2 & CSv3 pedals CS Shifter, Rift S / 4K XB321HK / Triple XB271HU 1440p screens. i9 9900k, 32gb Ram, 2080ti, Samsung m2 ssd, Logitech Z906 5.1 surround system, Throne Thumper, ButtKicker Gamer 2 & SimVibe, Rseat S1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    It is what it is. Unfortunately, "what it is" has gotten so bad that I just don't have the desire to play anymore. Taking time to practice and qualify, only to be intentionally rammed off the track in the race is just not worth it.