Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dear SMS, please, we need a fix for rammers online (couple of suggestions inside).

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Casethecorvetteman View Post
    Yes i do this now too, and have found more often than not, they outbrake me into the corner and regularly dont slow enough in time either.

When im following close to someone that is on the pace, ill brake 1-2 car lengths earlier to maintain a safe gap, unless i can get a run on them and get up beside them under braking.

If theyre not on the pace, ill pull out and brake, if they shoot on ahead ill move back to the better line at corner entry.
    Basic racing skills? Do you think that will work? I got the impression that complaining to the devs and begging them to write some kind of new magic code into the software was the only way to solve getting hit while racing online.

Awesome posts guys. Good to see real driving and common sense making it to the forum. Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Casethecorvette man and hkraft300.

kni
    Last edited by knightracing727; 19-05-2019 at 20:49.
    XB1 X Thrustmaster TX Leather Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On for Formula Racing, RSDash, Home made Single Seater Monocoque.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by knightracing727 View Post
    Basic racing skills? Do you think that will work?
    I dunno... It's usually everyone else's fault and my driving is perfect
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10
    The following 3 users likes this Post: knightracing727, Konan, MartinMWWebb

Platform
    PC
    Hi guys.

It's been quite awhile since I've created this thread, last month was kinda successful for me in multiplayer - I've managed to climb out of U and getting closer to D safety rating - was lucky to get into some decent lobbies.
    But the whole idea of rammerless racing experience still persists in my mind. That's why I've decided to run a "clean" dedicated server.
    And by "clean" I mean that I'll monitor the feedback from players and blacklist the reported rammers, provided there is an evidence of such behavior.

I'll post a poll regarding the configuration and rotation for the server shortly.
    Please spread the word if you're interested in it.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Casethecorvetteman, cpcdem

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgorth View Post
    Hi guys.

It's been quite awhile since I've created this thread, last month was kinda successful for me in multiplayer - I've managed to climb out of U and getting closer to D safety rating - was lucky to get into some decent lobbies.
    But the whole idea of rammerless racing experience still persists in my mind. That's why I've decided to run a "clean" dedicated server.
    And by "clean" I mean that I'll monitor the feedback from players and blacklist the reported rammers, provided there is an evidence of such behavior.

I'll post a poll regarding the configuration and rotation for the server shortly.
    Please spread the word if you're interested in it.
    Be happy to join you for a few mate if youre doing GT3/RS01 races.

I hosted a few GT3 races over the weekend with 4 slots of random weather in the race, it was great, you never knew what was going to happen, it really added a good amount to the whole thing.
    i7 4960X / Asus P9X79 PRO / 32gig DDR3 G-Skill RipjawsX in quad channel / Gigabyte RTX 2080Ti Gaming OC / tripple Asus PG27VQ monitors / nVIDIA 3D Vision / Crucial MX500 x2 in RAID0 / Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe / Windows 8.1 PRO