Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far Cry New Dawn

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Played it for several hours now, it’s fun! I don’t care too much for the (rather weak) story, but as expected the RPG stuff is quite fun, crafting weapons, upgrading your base, etc. Also the world looks nice and even though it’s again Hope County, or at least a part of it, it feels fresh enough for me. I also dig this entire pink flower power theme.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, Olijke Poffer, Robhd

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I agree...
    Got a deal on it, turn in two games from the list and get Far Cry for 5 euros
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    I've actually already played this game for a bit.

Ubisoft Game is the story of Main Character, a gruff or sassy white man/woman who is really good at parkour, killing, and killing while doing parkour. One of the most iconic features of Main Character is the way he/she dresses - Main Character's sense of style and flair really comes across in his/her tailored outfit, which makes him/her look distinctive and features a number of clear symbols that can easily be used for merchandising and marketing.

The game takes place in a big open world, with lots of people and maybe animals living in it. That sounds like it should be a paradise, but it's not - a Bad Thing has happened, and Main Character is right in the middle of it. Or maybe he's/she's the one who could stop it? The story in Ubisoft Game is a bit uncompelling, but that's OK, because there is so much to see and do.

A key mechanic of Ubisoft Game is that control points of the map need to be "captured" to unlock particular areas. Each control point is a challenge that give's you influence over a particular area, and allows you to do your parkour without being attacked by the bad guys. When your not capturing control points with your Good Parkour Skills, you don't have to do the main story, although Main Character's skills don't unlock until you do which is kind of annoying. There's lots to see and do. Ubisoft game is filled with side activities such as This Gambling Game, Beating Up Enemies Until You Are Told To Stop, Looking For Collectibles, and Tailing Somebody Somewhere For Some Reason.

All in all, Ubisoft Game is a game that Ubisoft has made. You'll play it if you like that sort of thing, and in fact, it has already sold over a million pre-orders.
    goobisoft actually made a mildly interesting game that actually furfilled my dreams of wanting to go Ultra Instinct while high on some drugs some insane white guy made prolly using some unknown whacky sh!t found inside his ass wearing a Sam Fisher outfit and kamehame-ing on some unsuspecting furries inside a bear costume with shrooms infesting their fur coating.

subscribe to pewdiepie.

Instant Transmission out.
    you're not supposed to go into the light, you're supposed to drift around it.
    Simulations 7:07
    drivers are not alive, the car is.
    Simulations 7:20

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by REXPITVIPER1 View Post
    goobisoft actually made a mildly interesting game that actually furfilled my dreams of wanting to go Ultra Instinct while high on some drugs some insane white guy made prolly using some unknown whacky sh!t found inside his ass wearing a Sam Fisher outfit and kamehame-ing on some unsuspecting furries inside a bear costume with shrooms infesting their fur coating.

subscribe to pewdiepie.

Instant Transmission out.
    Dude can you watch your language...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Dude can you watch your language...
    yes.
    you're not supposed to go into the light, you're supposed to drift around it.
    Simulations 7:07
    drivers are not alive, the car is.
    Simulations 7:20
    The following user likes this Post: Konan