Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get Faster

Platform
    PC
    Really great work cpcdem. Thank you. Vilal0bos sector 1 time 34.473, cbrrider's 35.880.
    Last edited by blinkngone; 14-02-2019 at 22:51.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    thank you. awesome, but i think im out , there is no way ill make the top 5 to continue.
    Antec Twelve Hundred V3 case/Asus Z97 pro gamer MB
    4790k @4.8 AIO h80iv2 cooler/ Evga gtx1070 SC2
    16gb DDR3 2400 vengeance pro ram/M.2 drive
    Oculus Rift/ TX base+F1 add on wheel/CSL load cell

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrriderr View Post
    thank you. awesome, but i think im out , there is no way ill make the top 5 to continue.
    I think it's top 8. And then, there's the second event, another 8 can make it there, and the top 8 from the first event are excluded. Another 8 for the 3rd event and another 7 from the 4th, so in total 31 people. This is feasible to make it in there, although yes, in the qualifying race afterwards, we will be annihilated by the aliens

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I think my Gap at moment is close to 3sec. this is a lot of time on a short track like this. i just cannot believe how far behind I am . I dont get how faster drivers pull away on the 2nd half of the track
    Antec Twelve Hundred V3 case/Asus Z97 pro gamer MB
    4790k @4.8 AIO h80iv2 cooler/ Evga gtx1070 SC2
    16gb DDR3 2400 vengeance pro ram/M.2 drive
    Oculus Rift/ TX base+F1 add on wheel/CSL load cell

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrriderr View Post
    I think my Gap at moment is close to 3sec. this is a lot of time on a short track like this. i just cannot believe how far behind I am . I dont get how faster drivers pull away on the 2nd half of the track
    Mainly through better exit speeds, that's what the graph I posted was supposed to show. They go back on throttle a lot earlier, while braking and coasting less, so carrying more speed through the corners.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Can't buy it yet, it's still less than 1 days old , very crude and with almost non-existent user interface! I don't plan to make it commercial though, when it is finished I'll make it available for free. For now I can prepare a pic for you and post it, do you want your lap alone, or compared with another (the top?) guy? I will post it here, but if you want it privately, please send me a message at cpcdem(at)protonmail(dot)com and I'll send it to you by email instead.
    This looks like an epic tool! Very much looking forward to seeing your progress on this mate. Im slowly becoming interested in Timetrial and as you know, I need all the help I can get

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    This looks like an epic tool! Very much looking forward to seeing your progress on this mate. Im slowly becoming interested in Timetrial and as you know, I need all the help I can get
    Thanks! I have not done much more work on it, because it is unfortunately apparently not possible to deduct car speed from the limited TT ghost telemetry info with good accuracy, so this is not really helpful for comparison with ghosts that are just around 0.5 sec per lap faster, and this is the info I was really looking for . But it can be very helpful for comparisons with ghosts that are a couple seconds faster, both the corner entry/exit comparison and the racing line comparison. Will do some more work on the UI and will send it to you to have a look.
    The following user likes this Post: Keena

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Try your best.