Hello,

dual quad core 3GH
8Gb ram
Geforce 750Ti
the game is running fine 50/60 fps it seems

G29 logtiech racing wheel

i bought PC2 3 days ago on steam, have been tyring to fix a issue until now.

when i am in a solo custom race or private testing, on outlon park fostres with the G40 junior, i can put the FFB by default or on any setting, it doesn't clip my wheel (only a bit on curbs and grass like).

with 8 cars the wheel begins to clip very lightly on a streight road, at 9 cars it clips hard and at 25 cars its clips all the time.( the wheel keep going left and right when i'm not driving the car at that point)

made a video of the clipping of my wheel when i'm in Carreer mode first race on outlon park fostres with the G40junior.

Visurex channel on youtube. first video there are only 4. (can't post a link i'm noob on forum)

i only had 6gb of ram yesterday, put in 2 more so 8 the minimum requirement of the game. but it didn't had any changes on the ffb. exactly the same happend with 2 gb ram more. with the same numbers of cars on the same track.

i tryed to lower the graphics settings but didn't had any changes on the FFB.

so idk why the game gives me corrupted information on my ffb when there are AI cars into the session.

is my processor overloaded ? is the game bugging ?

saw some video's on youtube about that problem(xbox mostly), they said it was fixed.

to get into the carrer mode on that thrack and with that car i have to lower the FFB to 40/30/60/10 to make it stop clipping like hell , and make it playable. and at this point its not anymore with the wheel because you don't feel anything.

if you know somthing about that that could help me out. thanks to give me some feedback.

hope to see you on track soon :'(