Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Playseat® SMS-R Series Challenger

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Also I do not think the game has an option to enforce to turn this off, or am I wrong?
    Yes, I think it's considered a personal setting, not a driving help, because I don't remember any option in the online lobby setup about this.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 27-02-2019 at 17:03.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Platform
    PC
    In any case it's cause for concern. The description for the setting states that it automatically ensures there is enough steering input to make it around "any" corner, while ensuring that the driver retains control of the car's steering. It definitely needs to be looked at.
    Damian Hall
    WMD2 Member [Gold]

|||| Alienware Alpha Console (modified) ||||

Intel® Core™ i5-4690 K
    Zotac Geforce GTX 1070 (External GPU) (external using EXP GDC 8.0 Dock) // NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU 2GB GDDR5 (internal)
    24GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz
    Oculus Rift
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    XBOX ONE (gamertag - Copper Piston) - Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer 488 Edition Wheel, Fanatec V3 Pedals, TH8A Shifter, Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 headset, Play Seat, Antec Cooling system, Collective Minds Custom HDD enclosure (Xbox One) & PROJECT CARS limited edition. Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition
    ----
    Steam (gamertag - [AFR] Copper Piston)
    ----
    PS4 PRO (gamertag - Dameyonx)
    ----
    Oculus Rift (gamertag - CopperPiston)

"That is all"

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameyon View Post
    In any case it's cause for concern. The description for the setting states that it automatically ensures there is enough steering input to make it around "any" corner, while ensuring that the driver retains control of the car's steering. It definitely needs to be looked at.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...teering+assist

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...teering+assist
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Asturbo, Dameyon

Official SMS Esports
    Platform
    PC
    As mentioned yesterday, we'll monitor this over the course of the competition. In Qualifying Round 3, only 2 drivers in the current top 50 have the box for this checked on the leaderboard. If you wish to provide any further comments on this towards our dev team, please use one of the threads linked above by cpcdem.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Asturbo, cpcdem, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Many people is asking about who is qualified. I took the 3 rounds and discounted those who was already qualified in previous ones:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin título.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	265219
    Notes:

• This is an unofficial list (it's my fate).
    • Drivers in green of two first rounds are supposedly classified.
    • The 3th round has not finished. Provisional times from Sunday 15:00
    • Don't know if in the list are any Pro drivers that already have place. That's why I post 4 more drivers in each round (in red).
    • May be there are also players who make time but didn't inscribed, so are not elegible for the Challenge.

Cut time Round 3 Sun at 16:00 : 1:24:040
    Livetiming: http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...ent?event=1528
    Last edited by Asturbo; 03-03-2019 at 22:32.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Official SMS Esports
    Platform
    PC
    Yep, the above is mostly accurate so far, pending final driver registrations etc as you have noted.

Drivers: please remember that alongside setting your time, you must also register at http://pcars.games/challenger19 by March 11 to be eligible to progress to the next phase of the competition.

We and the organisers will publish the final list of qualified drivers for the Challenger Shootout Race around March 13-15 - after Qualifying Round 4 has finished, and the registration deadline has passed. The organisers will then contact the successful drivers by email, with information about what happens next.
    ---------------------
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Asturbo, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Thanks. I'll update after 3rd leg finishes (I'm still fighting).

Two questions:

Do you know if any of these players are "Pro players" ?

Could you confirm that in the final round in Laguna Seca, only 7 times passes to the Shootout race?
    Last edited by Asturbo; 03-03-2019 at 18:06.

Official SMS Esports
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturbo View Post
    Thanks. I'll update after 3rd leg finishes (I'm still fighting).

Could you confirm that in the final round in Laguna Seca, only 7 times passes to the Shootout race?
    Yes. That's correct.

There are 31 places in the Shootout Race in total, as the organisers need to keep one lobby slot free for adjudication/observation.

Top 8 from Qualifying Round 1.
    Top 8 from Qualifying Round 2.
    Top 8 from Qualifying Round 3.
    Top 7 from Qualifying Round 4.
    = 31 drivers.

This is explained under "Entry Process - Challenger Series" in the competition terms.

None of the top drivers so far in Challenger Qualifying are registered as a primary or reserve driver for a Pro Class team.
    ---------------------
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Asturbo, Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Will there be backup drivers in case one or more of the qualifiers are a no show?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Good evening everyone

I saw something weird on the ghost of the first one on SMS-R round 3.

I have a video but I can't post it because I'm new