Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Playseat® SMS-R Series Challenger

Official SMS Esports
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturbo View Post
    I was going to ask for the overall standings, but I finaly found it:

https://www.projectcarsesports.com/s...standings.html

It's very close in the ProDrivers class. In the Challenge Class Operator is clear favorite, but the 2nd place it's going to be very disputed.

Continuing with Konan's suggestions, in a short championships like this with so much at stake, I think it would be a good option discard worst result of the 4 (only best 3 results valid). It's to avoid that one player with options runs out of options for a disconnection, or a fiasco. I.E., with that system, players with problems in the pit stop in last race, could discard this race and still have options to progress to the final.
    The competition rules don't include something like this at the moment, and I imagine that the organisers will be unlikely to change the rules halfway through the tournament. However, we will share your feedback with the Events House and AOR as always.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Of course, rules must not change during a competition. Everybody who is compiting accepted how is designed. I was thinking about future ones.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following user likes this Post: Project CARS Esports

Platform
    PC
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following user likes this Post: Konan