Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: [NO CHAT]Project CARS 3 Wishlist & Ideas

Platform
    PC
    After I ran my first ever endurance race yesterday (in ACC) I would strongly suggest to make it possible that a driver who is currently not racing is able to set up the pit strategy for the upcoming pitstop of his team. It´s a real PITA if you have to do that while racing, especially when lapping and/or being lapped.

EDIT: That includes my hope on getting the option of driver swaps of course.
    Last edited by PostBox981; 08-03-2020 at 11:09.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900X | Mainboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, with 1+ hrs of racing time, including pit stops, fuel consumption and tyre wear, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PS4
    More time to save replay or opinions to have automatically saved after the race is completed.

Able to use my wheel display to display all car information. Just like in real F1 & GT3 cars for example.
    So we don't have to keep checking the HUD when racing.
    Keep the HUD for practice & settings up the car.
    Off course more cars on track any amount over 24 + safety car which can be set to AI in open lobbies & offline racing & used my a league member in league racing.
    Remove the director from a car & make him sit in the commentary box increase the director to both having to options to select on screen action.
    The director of required can be the safety car driver & be able to speak to everyone in the race to advise when the safty car is coming out with a on track warning by the game & the game can state when the safty is going Into the pits.
    Full race rules i.e if a car pass you under a yellow flag real race rules apply etc .

Able to setup each car driving position & not having to keep readjusting each time I get in my favourite car.
    Able to select my favourite car number & livery as a default per car & not have to look for it each time I select my car.
    Race engineer to have more options from tire pressure to ARB.
    Better view in cockpit view able to view both mirror or at least one mirror fully & rear view mirror.
    Stop the fact when I move my seat back I end up in the dam seat or behind it

I don't understand why programmers will give you a dash board with MAP TC ABS or anything that doesn't work.
    I.e MAP on a AMG GT3 dashboard is stuck with number 3 even though my in car has the settings to learn which would be MAP 1 also you have TC 2 on the display but no TC 2 in game and when you change the TC nothing happens.
    This is not 1990 stop giving things just to please yourself you are making yourself look lazy & sad.
    Stop giving fake numbers that are not useful to the game or driver.
    Last edited by JRF-HYGRADEB-66; 01-04-2020 at 15:37. Reason: More information

Platform
    PC
    Give Sakitto a sensible and safe pit entry!

(I would guess this probably has been asked for before, but I was too lazy to search and was reminded of the problem last night when I had to find the pit entry in an intense race and it wasn't easy )
    Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

A few simracing videos
    The following user likes this Post: RacingAtHome

Platform
    PC
    Allow leaving multiplayer races during the cooldown lap without losing ranking points. It makes zero sense to just sit there or do donuts for sometimes as long as two minutes if I could go to another race.

A few simracing videos

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by PawelK View Post
    Give Sakitto a sensible and safe pit entry!

(I would guess this probably has been asked for before, but I was too lazy to search and was reminded of the problem last night when I had to find the pit entry in an intense race and it wasn't easy )
    Yeah. The Sakitto pitlane entry is a horror show. A slip lane to the right-hand side for pit entry would be fine.

Or better yet, get Suzuka.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I’d love to see some form of tribute to Stirling Moss - what a legend! Let’s have his cars, particularly the Vanwall, and a recreation of the classic Aintree track!

I’d like to see some more grassroots motorsport series etc, like the Caterham Academy race cars, not just the R500 road car - I want the roll cage etc in a 420R! I’d like to see less road cars - in my opinion that’s a NFS, Forza Horizon thing - I consider PC more of a racing sim.

So yeah the series I’d like to see;
    Caterham Academy/Race Series
    Legends - always been curious about how they would handle etc
    Mazda MX5s
    Trucks
    Anything that gets raced at “Goodwood Revival” - particularly from the 1930’s

Other than that - I don’t want or need a full blown livery editor - but let me perhaps change the colour behind the sponsor logos, and at the very least, put my own number on the car? I think this would be nice not just for career modes etc but particularly for online!

Platform
    PC
    I see a lot of "Built-in" livery editing, which I would agree with (especially on console), but I would still like the ability to do it the current way. Illustrator is so much easier to use than say the way Forza does it.

Now, from my understanding (which is limited as I'm new to designing in this game), PCars 1 had a far more robust livery editing with teammate liveries, wheels, glossiness etc. I would like to see that back.

Platform
    PC
    Remove limit on the number of stored replays. Provide a convenient way to delete replays from the list, i.e. allow to select and then delete multiple replays in one shot.

A few simracing videos

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Formula E season
    Sanremo - Nice road
    Codemasters Dirt Rally 2 roads
    DXR support
    Rally co-driver book editor
    Last edited by MSiAventadoeKyiv; 23-05-2020 at 15:40.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Would love to see some more full season support such as full licensing on IndyCar, all tracks and cars etc. Can run a full season. Even licensed drivers would be sweet.

I did read that Formula 1 want a more sim focused game. SMS time to step up and produce a hardcore F1 game?? Or license F1 cars in a PC game?