Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [NO CHAT]Project CARS 3 Wishlist & Ideas

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Personally I hope PCars 3 doesn’t change to much, but improves on it’s current strenghts and ads some features seen in other racing titles.

My top 10 features (not including polished graphics and a bug free experience) would be:

- Driveclub quality weather effects
    - More life in the pitlane and around the track (fans and marshalls)
    - More real life tracks, while keeping the current ones (Paul Ricard, Interlagos, various street circuits)
    - Option to hide licence plates on road cars
    - Custom championships, online and offline
    - Ai crashes and penalties
    - Bigger crashes, debris track, tyre punctures
    - Safetycar + flag rules
    - Quick select tyres, repairs and fuel while entering the pitlane (like in GT Sport)
    - Longer post release support, maybe 2 or 3 season passes
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bliman, cpcdem, Javaniceday

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    In replay have the ability to select the lap to watch.

I wish I could select the lap I want to watch the replay of,
    rather than have to go fast forward for several minutes
    just to see what idiot crashed me out in the finish race.
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    Personally I hope PCars 3 doesn’t change to much, but improves on it’s current strenghts and ads some features seen in other racing titles.

My top 10 features (not including polished graphics and a bug free experience) would be:

- Driveclub quality weather effects
    - More life in the pitlane and around the track (fans and marshalls)
    - More real life tracks, while keeping the current ones (Paul Ricard, Interlagos, various street circuits)
    - Option to hide licence plates on road cars
    - Custom championships, online and offline
    - Ai crashes and penalties
    - Bigger crashes, debris track, tyre punctures
    - Safetycar + flag rules
    - Quick select tyres, repairs and fuel while entering the pitlane (like in GT Sport)
    - Longer post release support, maybe 2 or 3 season passes
    Pus on this.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dhfool View Post
    More realism - Propper working clutch
    Just to get this clear: the clutch is working fine in the game, it's the synchro modelling in the game that is too perfect.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    The following user likes this Post: dhfool

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I put this in another thread but just in case this is the one that gets looked at, here is my wishlist

Consistent AI across a career so im not constantly tweaking difficulty.
    AI being given penalties instead of just me.
    If the penalties get applied to ai then working marshalls flags. If not then there's no need for flags as penalties gets turned off.
    AI running the same physics as me so they do not behave differently to me halfway through a corner or some other solution that removes the difference.
    More immersive career with consequences
    Different teams having different performance levels and different contracts that actually mean something- see above
    More equipment/atmosphere in the garage, or a short visual 1st person of walking to the car and getting in- immersion builder.
    When starting a session the engine to be off for enhanced immersion.
    Integrated telemetry like pcars profiler for lap analysis in the garage. Could be used in multiplayer with a human engineer to advise teammate on track.
    If the above is possible then monitor function to be enabled with it. Engineers can then save a replay section with a hot key of any contentious events for sending to moderators in leagues for post race review.
    Crewchief to be allowed to be a part of it for single player.
    No fast travel back to the pits for instant repairs. If you total the car you should pay the penalty (adjustable On/Off for the less capable, brave etc). On that note Ive just done the Ginetta season with zero spins, crashes etc so its not that harsh, but is immersive.
    Last edited by Keena; 18-03-2019 at 16:52.
    The following user likes this Post: Javaniceday

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    More immersive career with consequences
    So much this. This would be my list, as simple as possible for career mode.
    1 - Don't make it feel like a check-list to finish. No grinding to complete "achievements".
    2 - Let the contracts be organic, so as you do well in your particular car, you can move up within the same class, or bump up to a new class.
    3 - True dynamic weather - not scripted. Don't cater to the forza crowd with achievements so everyone has the same weather.
    4 - As has been mentioned, I'd rather have fewer cars if it means the AI will be perfectly balanced, so I will KNOW that I beat them fair and square because I'm getting better, and not because the AI was weak in this particular corner. Or worse, letting me lower the AI so that I can "win" "achievements". Higher classes should only be available at higher difficulties.
    5 - So as to not pollute the career mode, let people have individual championships for the different classes that they can check off if they want.

I'm a little scared with what Ian said about the career mode and making it more "fun" as it was in NFS shift. I don't know what that means....

Platform
    PC
    I would like to see RANDOM mechanical breakdowns (offline only). This includes both the player car and AI cars, similar to GPL. Importantly, this would be optional, to be decided by the driver. If you don't want to take a chance on getting random failures, don't click on that option. As it is now, 95% or so of all offline races finish with every car running. How realistic is that?