Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [NO CHAT]Project CARS 3 Wishlist & Ideas

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    I respect your opinion but I really hope upgrades do not make it into PC3. It is a sim with a focus on realism for a reason, and it isn't realistic (for most cars) to buy some parts and upgrade cars.
    Totally. How immersive-killer would it be to see a 1000hp honda civic out there competing with an lmp1? I hope SMS does not go that route.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Asturbo, Bliman, Keena, PostBox981, Stewy32, Tank621

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Here is just a quick list of my thoughts on Project Cars 3. I did a youtube video running in depth of each one of these categories. youtu.be/V5gby5QZWj8

Consistency
    Cars – setups, feel on the road / feedback, class competitiveness. I don't even run the standard force feedback.
    Track – road texture should be somewhat similar between tracks, a bump is a bump.
    AI – qualifying speed / racing speed are so different, driving in weather, sector to sector, passing shouldn't happen in a chicane
    I break out AI in my online video and talk about more the issues.

Penalty system
    Can it be smarter (more like the new Forza 7 system, Super GT goes into depth with the new system)

Online racing
    Matching system, ranking that means something, maybe fixed setups for racing, a series even like the mazda iracing series.

Cons – please don’t do simcade. I don't want to have to unlock cars.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by theoracleprodigy View Post
    Here is just a quick list of my thoughts on Project Cars 3. I did a youtube video running in depth of each one of these categories. youtu.be/V5gby5QZWj8

Consistency
    Cars – setups, feel on the road / feedback, class competitiveness. I don't even run the standard force feedback.
    Track – road texture should be somewhat similar between tracks, a bump is a bump.
    AI – qualifying speed / racing speed are so different, driving in weather, sector to sector, passing shouldn't happen in a chicane
    I break out AI in my online video and talk about more the issues.

Penalty system
    Can it be smarter (more like the new Forza 7 system, Super GT goes into depth with the new system)

Online racing
    Matching system, ranking that means something, maybe fixed setups for racing, a series even like the mazda iracing series.

Cons – please don’t do simcade. I don't want to have to unlock cars.
    road textures can vary between tracks though and also there are differences in bumps a bump is not a bump as you said they can have different rythems and such and a car can respond to one bump one way and another bump another way

Sebring is full of different types of bumps
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Edited- No Chat
    Last edited by Keena; 18-09-2019 at 06:29.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    A more hardcore mode where mistakes during practice sessions and qualifying can mean the end of your session due to repairs.
    The following user likes this Post: Keena

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Consitency

Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    road textures can vary between tracks though and also there are differences in bumps a bump is not a bump as you said they can have different rythems and such and a car can respond to one bump one way and another bump another way

Sebring is full of different types of bumps
    Yes bumps are different, but it shouldn't feel like you are floating on one track because of the complete lack of texture. That's the point that I was getting at. I had a motion rig and still have bass shakers. Like I stated some tracks are intense when others have no feel what so ever. Every track has texture to it even if it has less bumps the basic feel of being on a road surface should be somewhat similar. I also realize new paved surfaces are so much smoother but they don't lack completely on feel.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by theoracleprodigy View Post
    Yes bumps are different, but it shouldn't feel like you are floating on one track because of the complete lack of texture. That's the point that I was getting at. I had a motion rig and still have bass shakers. Like I stated some tracks are intense when others have no feel what so ever. Every track has texture to it even if it has less bumps the basic feel of being on a road surface should be somewhat similar. I also realize new paved surfaces are so much smoother but they don't lack completely on feel.
    then thats the way you should of phrased it because before it sounded like you were saying all bumps felt the same
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Please fix quali duration in online multiplayer. If someone starts their hotlap before the flag and has relatively good pace, they should be allowed to finish.

In PC2 this is not always the case. Yesterday I came late to a lobby with 4 min of quali remaining, went on the outlap almost right away, started the hotlap probably 20 seconds before the flag, had a good pace (looked like P2/P3) and the game closed quali when I had 100 or 200 m to the line! So I had to start in the back of the grid.

I still passed people, led through a good part of the race an only at the end conceded P1 to a very fast guy on my bumper because my car started understeering and I made a mistake on the last lap. But the quali thing should not have happened.

GT5 Pilot
    Goodwood Revival DLC (Vintage GT C, between years 1961 and 1965)

Track: Goodwood Motor Circuit

Cars:
    Iso Grifo A3C
    AC Cobra Daytona Coupé
    Porsche 904/8
    AC Cobra (Hardtop and Spyder)
    Lola Mk6 GT
    Chevrolet Corvette (C2)
    Ferrari 330 P2 Spyder

Revisions;
    revise the vintage endurance vehicle classes, this is mainly for Project CARS 3.

(Add-On)Vintage GT E - year lock this class to 1950 to 1954

(Updated)Vintage GT D - year lock this class to 1955 to 1961

(Updated)Vintage GT C - year lock this class to 1962 to 1965

(Updated)Vintage GT B - year lock this class to 1966 to 1969

(Updated)Vintage GT A - year lock this class to 1970 to 1975

(Removed)Vintage Prototype B - get's removed as none of the vehicles in this class are Prototype cars., they are GT cars. or a blend between Gt and Prototype, move these vehicles into VGTB

(Updated)Vintage Prototype A - year lock this class to 1970 to 1975

Wishlist:
    1965-
    Ferrari 250 LM
    Ferrari 275 GTB
    Porsche 904/6
    Porsche 904/4 GTS
    Ferrari 365 P2 Spyder
    Rover-BRM
    MG MGB Hardtop
    Austin-Healey Sebring Sprite
    Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
    Alpine A110 M64
    Alpine A110 GT4
    Alpine A110 M63B
    Ford GT40X
    Ford GT40 MK.1
    Elva GT160
    Maserati Tipo 65
    Triumph Spitfire
    Lotus Elan

1964-
    Ferrari 250 GTO
    Ferrari 330 P
    Lotus Elite Mk14
    Ferrari 275 P
    Bonnet Aérodjet LM6
    Aston Martin DP214
    Jaguar E-Type Lightweight
    Sunbeam Tiger
    Maserati Tipo 151/3
    ATS 2500 GT
    Elva Courier Mk4

1963-
    Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
    Lister Costin Coupe

1962-
    Ferrari 330 TRI/LM
    Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sport Zagato
    Morgan Plus 4 Super Sports
    Chevrolet Corvette Coupé

1961-
    Ferrari 250 TRI/61
    Maserati Tipo 63
    AC Ace
    you're not supposed to go into the light, you're supposed to drift around it.
    Simulations 7:07
    drivers are not alive, the car is.
    Simulations 7:20

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    More everyday cars like the bmw 335i and infiniti g37. I really enjoy destination races like the california and azure coast. That being said and being a new yorker. I think it would be absolutely awesome to have some destination races based in nyc. for instance, start out in staten island on the staten island expressway->278->478-> fdr-> harlem river drive. Or start off somewhere in central brooklyn and either take eastern parkway all the way to the jackie robinson (that road is super narrow and windy) or take linden blvd->conduit-> belt parkway-> and long island expressway out to the hamptons. OR take all the highways that wrap the perimeter of manhattan into a circuit and make it a time trial. some guy in a bmw z4 did that some years ago and posted the dash cam footage online. how cool would it be to do what he did and beat his time? i think it would be awesome.

i tried to post the link but i cant. if you go to youtube and type in "Fastest Lap Around Manhattan 2013 by Afroduck Productions," you'll see what im talking about.