Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: [NO CHAT]Project CARS 3 Wishlist & Ideas

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Just add them to your post... No clutter and more people can enjoy those settings
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: Bliman

Platform
    PS4
    wow been a few minutes since I posted here, and I'm one of the creators of the thread... so an update to one of my older post is highly needed.

TL-DR just a simple idea sheet. doubt they'll ever look at it and rethink ideas or gain some ideas, and I made this early in the morning so expect some grammar, spelling and overall sentence structure to be lacking.

imo Adaptive AI is a must for Project CARS 3, these types of AI is simply the future of gaming and simulated environments in general, if we couple this with a Custom Grid Filter that allows us to choose the cars we want like in RaceRoom or with a Custom Grid Mod for Assetto or Project CARS 1, it'll be an amazing edition, but I want to build upon it and add my own flare to it.

one way you can build up the custom grid feature is by allowing us to create drivers (or AI) to drive in the cars-- like the Sims or XCOM and how they have the CaC system on there. (it doesn't have to be massively detailed, us choosing their name, nationality, and AI settings will suffice)

we'll be able to choose the name of the AI, nationality, and to add; their AI percentages, Skill and Aggressiveness for each individual AI driver (also to note: Adaptability will be tied into Skill, so the lower the skill the AI will be slower and will wake longer to adapt to the track/conditions but higher Skill will instead speed up the process, just like in real life)

another thing to add, the AI need to have the players physics, not a separate physic model from the players, it'll make the race more even and some people (like me) don't have to feel conflicted to hear that the AI don't have to deal with the same level of situations the player has to.

also Adaptive AI will fix this issue with Project CARS 2 where AI will rubberban and drive powerful cars, do 2 laps and is already 50 seconds ahead of everyone else (depending on the class, but Le Mans in GT3 is always a Win for Mercedes or Porsche), or they'll drive fast cars but won't be fast (in example-- AI that drives these set of cars are incredibly slow: McLaren 650S GT3, Ferrari 488 GTE/3, Porsche 911 RSR GTE, BMW M6 GT3 and GTLM, Lamborghini Diablo GTR, Audi R8 GT3, and many others.)

now that we have Dynamic AI out of the way, onto Grids and how the Grid system will work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project-CARS-2_20171211234550-800x450.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	269311

as you can see, here is the Project CARS 2 online championship menu HUD.

change single player HUD into this, allow us to have uncapped classes (meaning no restriction in class amounts, so we can have 17 different classes of cars on one track instead of 4)
    allow us to go to "DRIVER ROSTER" and create the AI drivers and choose the cars, liveries and racing team names pretty much letting us create our own career mode. (you can build upon this by allowing us to set regulations of tracks and vehicles ((like power, weight etc)) in "RULES & REGULATIONS"

also for "PRIVATE TESTING" (this request is inspired by Gran Turismo SPORT/FORZA MOTORSPORT) can we please customize restrictions/regulations/penalties on the tracks? in GTSPORT there is a little feature that let's us choose if we want to have penalties/track restrictions allowed during testing/trails of course for Leader Board TT have these set to "ON ALWAYS." but for SP TT it'd be nice if we can choose the restriction strictness.

more vehicle details such as LED's, need to be added onto some modern cars, position boards and lighting on GT3's and even older vehicles need to actually work.
    let us choose beam strength on head lights instead of it always being automatic high beams., slow down vehicle wear/dirtiness; 5 laps at Le Mans and your car looks like it did 24 hours on the track.

(also theres this weird glitch thingy where the dirt and grime will disappear after some time, and if you go to replay your car will show dirtiness despite being rather clean while racing, and once you leave said replay, your car is magically dirty)

as someone else stated before, add dynamic grime/dirt and tire fall off that's accumulates on our windshields, and more interior details such as brake (lock up) lights, check oil lighting etc etc.

and while we are on vehicle effects, let's talk about sound.

Project CARS 2 has good sounding cars, issue is, they have flat notes, there is no added effects it's usually 1 big exhaust backfire and then back to flat notes. please for the next game(s) please add more effects to exhaust, liven them up.
    example:

I also don't care for vehicle body work customization, just let us change the livery, and do what ACC/RaceRoom does where cars headlights and LEDs are tied to what livery you choose.

add in new classes of cars that majority wants instead of one-offs like a god damn Porsche GTO no one asked for, I understand you tryna "let legends be known" but why would you take a Porsche GTO over a more LEGENDARY Porsche, the Porsche 997 GT3 RSR GT2? why wasn't that in the Porsche pack? why did the Porsche Pack have a Porsche gr.4 that isn't an actual Gr.4 and isn't even competitive to the other Group 4's??

In my honest opinion the Le Man Legends DLC was sad, the track was great & some of the cars was cool, but we gotta pick better cars and more of them.
    even in the Ferrari DLC we got a 458... when we're like in 2019, no one cares about 458's anymore, doesn't matter if it was a special cool edition, the 488 GTB would've fit better into Project CARS 2 because of the 488 GTE and 488 GT3 and 488 Challenge than some lone random 458...

and speaking of missed opportunities, you added Group B into the game but not a Point to Point rally/offroad track for said Group B cars to race on.. instead you added a rallycross track... the issue here is that the Group B cars you added, are NOT the RALLYCROSS variations of the same GROUP B cars in-game, instead they are just normal rally GROUP B cars...

add in cars such as the Ferrari F430 GT2, Chevrolet Corvette C6.r's etc etc, and add in Tracks like Sebring, Atlanta, more ovals, rally and hillclimb circuits.

(I personally didn't like the edition of Marque Test Tracks like Porsche's and Ferrari's, I don't use them much, and they just don't really fit the game.
    I expect GTSPORT to add in test tracks not Project CARS and they felt more like "because we have a marque specific DLC, why not add in tracks they use for testing?", in my opinion Ferrari DLC only needed Mugello, and Porsche needed Sebring instead of the test track, I know some people enjoy the test tracks, I personally do not and think it is a waste of time/content..)

while we're own the subject of tracks, allow AI to get penalties as they will cut the track, cause crashes and do other stupid stuff and get no punishment at all so it balances things out. make the penalty zones more in-line with their IRL counterparts, like runoff areas on Road America is somehow penalty zones despite not being in real life same goes for Le Mans, etc etc, more track details need to be added such as the LED Lighting Boards (don't know their names) placed around the track that pretty much make seeing flags easier, also have flag barriers like in GTSPORT, full course yellows, red flags for when the weather becomes too violent and also a feature that needs to be added for tracks (so simple but effective) pit stalls that actually work, and are team specific. (example Porsche AG GTLM team pit stall has 2 cars, both cars will use the same pit stall, this is different than Project CARS 2, where the same cars in the same team will use two different pit stalls.)

also to add, can we PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, have our PIT CREW matching our DRIVER suit colors/livery. don't know how many times I've missed a pit because my pit crew had on all black suits and my driver had on white/orange suit colors..

make the spotter/engineer/co-driver system more appealing and prominent, have them be more talkative instead of 2 voice lines per 10 laps at Le Man... like in F1 2019 or DiRT 4/Rally 2.0 also allow us to choose between female and male voice lines like in DiRT.

fix rumble strip physics, they shouldn't treat you like grass or some sticky glue.

vehicle damage can stay the same despite being misleading in some areas.

track details need to be looked over again, some tracks a too dirty while others are too clean, also there's a feature in the game where you'll see the rubber build up in some areas of the tracks, but, depending on how long the race is, they will disappear just like vehicle dirtiness. (if you're having an issue with graphical details such as these, do what Killing Floor 2 does, something about saving them to another file or something, idk I forgot, but it'd be nice to actually finish a 6 hour race and the car stays dirty, instead of resetting 10 times during the race... (this might be because of something with the replay feature or something, because I noticed that sometimes when you go into the replay and exit during a race, your car is clean..)

and improve on replay camera angles, cockpit isn't actually cockpit-- it's helmet cam, track side cams are too stiff (I will try to watch a battle that is happening, have Ill have to switch between 3 different cars just to get a picture of what happens because of how fast the cams switch in trackside)
    do what GTSPORT does, have track side cams and DRONE/Helicopter cams or copy the cam system in iRacing.

add in some Trophy Truck Tracks, both asphalt and dirt.

add in some dope ass Hill-Climb Semi truck that has 7000hp or something.

add in drag strips and drag cars and I think we have a pretty good competitor in the racing markets...

I doubt they read all of this, and I made this early in the morning so sorry for grammar and spelling errors.
    Last edited by REXPITVIPER1; 27-06-2019 at 21:23.
    you're not supposed to go into the light, you're supposed to drift around it.
    Simulations 7:07
    drivers are not alive, the car is.
    Simulations 7:20
    The following 2 users likes this Post: roddypoddy, ryandtw

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by REXPITVIPER1 View Post
    I doubt they read all of this
    I'm sure they do. I'm still updating periodically my post in page #2 of this thread, because I'm sure it's being read.

Even other developers do, so our work it's not wasted time. Obviously we'll never get everything, but good ideas are always welcome.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 28-06-2019 at 06:50.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, REXPITVIPER1, roddypoddy

Platform
    PC
    By the way the Porsche 924 GTP was intended for Group 4 but not enough were built in time to be homologated for Le Mans so they just ran it in the GTP class instead, because race car.
    SAVE BELLE VUE STADIUM- https://www.change.org/p/save-belle-vue-stadium
    Tank's Tank Talk- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: REXPITVIPER1

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    By the way the Porsche 924 GTP was intended for Group 4 but not enough were built in time to be homologated for Le Mans so they just ran it in the GTP class instead, because race car.
    man, with how slow they are in game I doubt they even scratch podium.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturbo View Post
    I'm sure they do. I'm still updating periodically my post in page #2 of this thread, because I'm sure it's beeing readed.

Even other developers do, so our work it's not wasted time. Obviously we'll never get everything, but good ideas are always welcome.
    honestly, I just want that custom grid filter. everything else is add-ons, that custom filter needs to be in PCARS 3!!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by REXPITVIPER1 View Post
    man, with how slow they are in game I doubt they even scratch podium.
    The top Porsche 924 GTP finisher came 6th overall in Le Mans and 3rd in GTP, which is doubly impressive as GTP was a prototype class
    SAVE BELLE VUE STADIUM- https://www.change.org/p/save-belle-vue-stadium
    Tank's Tank Talk- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following user likes this Post: REXPITVIPER1

Platform
    PC
    What i would really love for PC3 is a longer shelf life of the game more dlc's
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aile_Bleue, REXPITVIPER1

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank621 View Post
    The top Porsche 924 GTP finisher came 6th overall in Le Mans and 3rd in GTP, which is doubly impressive as GTP was a prototype class
    okay I searched it up.

the did sorta well, finished under 5th place, and lost out to the 936's in other races.

but it was only a prototype car, for the 944 GTP..

the 944 GTP appears to be more of a match for the other Group 4's in Project CARS 2.

side note:
    hopefully in Project CARS 3 we get more diversity in some classic car classes.

get some Group 4 Corvette's in there, maybe even a Group 4 GT40, they can even pull some strings and "change" an Audi Quattro Group 4 Rally Car into the Group 4 GT car.

(as you can see, I don't care if the car existed or not, as long as it shows creativity, and is interesting, ill love it like it was my child.)

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    What i would really love for PC3 is a longer shelf life of the game more dlc's
    interesting indeed, I too would love to see this, maybe instead of 4 DLC we get 10, after all Project CARS 2 DLC wasn't really that big space wise on my PS4...