Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Just got CARS2 on OG Xbox One - Disappointed beyond belief

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I agree, consoles are nice to just sit down on the couch, grab a controller and just play, its very convenient.

PCs obviously a better choice with a higher cost but your limits are endless. But a PC can still be easy to use plus there is a tremendous amount of support on forums, FB pages, Reddit etc if you do get in a jam and need help. So do not let lack of PC knowledge steer you away, people are willing to help, dont be afraid to ask. I have received tons of help on here, Reddit, Toms Hardware, FB sim pages etc with a bunch of questions that I felt were basic, but I just didnt know and I get the help on it.

But with EACH choice upgrades will eventually need to be done. Xbox One has been out nearly 6 years now. People feel they do not need to upgrade to an Xbox One X etc. Then you will have to deal with the quirks of newer games that may not run right on OG systems (PC2 isnt the only one) Just like a PC, in 6 years, you are upgrading, plain and simple if you are trying to stay with the times.

I hear alot of comments "I shouldnt have to buy a $500 console" etc etc. Its been almost 6 years now. Its time. I have posted countless deals for those that did not want to spend that type of money. Some where an X could have been had for around $200 with 2-3 games! I still got slaughtered for it. I tried lol.

After being a HUGE console fanboy, I finally switched to PC and do not regret it. I still play on my console, but all of my sim racing is now done on PC.
    Last edited by Juiced46; 04-07-2019 at 13:00.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    I agree, consoles are nice to just sit down on the couch, grab a controller and just play, its very convenient.

PCs obviously a better choice with a higher cost but your limits are endless. But a PC can still be easy to use plus there is a tremendous amount of support on forums, FB pages, Reddit etc if you do get in a jam and need help. So do not let lack of PC knowledge steer you away, people are willing to help, dont be afraid to ask. I have received tons of help on here, Reddit, Toms Hardware, FB sim pages etc with a bunch of questions that I felt were basic, but I just didnt know and I get the help on it.

But with EACH choice upgrades will eventually need to be done. Xbox One has been out nearly 6 years now. People feel they do not need to upgrade to an Xbox One X etc. Then you will have to deal with the quirks of newer games that may not run right on OG systems (PC2 isnt the only one) Just like a PC, in 6 years, you are upgrading, plain and simple if you are trying to stay with the times.

I hear alot of comments "I shouldnt have to buy a $500 console" etc etc. Its been almost 6 years now. Its time. I have posted countless deals for those that did not want to spend that type of money. Some where an X could have been had for around $200 with 2-3 games! I still got slaughtered for it. I tried lol.

After being a HUGE console fanboy, I finally switched to PC and do not regret it. I still play on my console, but all of my sim racing is now done on PC.
    then why is your platform still xbox1 X if you are PC now?
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    then why is your platform still xbox1 X if you are PC now?
    Because I never bothered changing it....do my replies not matter until its official in my profile? Lol
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    PC
    Because I never bothered changing it....do my replies not matter until its official in my profile? Lol
    no i was just curious LOL

that being said when you have problems that being accurate does help people help you more accurately
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibernium View Post
    Well then we can agree to disagree, as those reason to me the paying customer do not make sense.
    They make sense to anyone with any technical knowledge. If you optimized PC2 for such weak consoles you would end up with PC1.
    The following user likes this Post: nissan4ever

Superkart Pilot

And VR in PC2 is amazing and so indescribably removed from sitting on a couch, watching a big TV and flicking at a game controller to ‘drive’ a car from roof cam.