Thread: Fanatec CSR Help

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Fanatec CSR Help

Hi all,

Iím struggling to get my CSR to feel good on PCars2 and from searching the forum I canít find anything specific to my wheel. Any advice from the group? Iíve tried Jack Spade, and playing with the RAW settings for tone and volume but still donít feel enough engagement to what the car is doing.

Any help or guidance much appreciated!

Question : is the CSR too underpowered to run the RAW settings?!

Cheers

77DUR

Platform
    PC
    I think the wheel has a specific profile in the game? If yes, then what are you missing regarding FFB? If it doesn't have its own profile, you should be able to use the profile for a Porsche GT2 or GT3 wheel, or you use the Custom profile.

At any rate, yes the wheel doesn't have a lot of power or finesse, so you should probably use Informative or Immersive FFB to get the most out of it.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yes it does have a profile, but just wondering if there are some tweaks to be had to improve it.

As I’ve come away from default profile for the wheel how can I see the default or maybe reset?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 77DUR View Post
    Yes it does have a profile, but just wondering if there are some tweaks to be had to improve it.

As I’ve come away from default profile for the wheel how can I see the default or maybe reset?
    There should be a 'reset controls' option on the main Controls screen.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think