Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Cars 3 Car Wishlist Thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Project Cars 3 Car Wishlist Thread

When i heard the news on Project Cars 3 coming into development, i was wondering when it could release, and what cars it could include. And that's why i started this thread for the community on what they want for Cars in Project Cars 3. Which cars would you like to see make it into Project Cars 3?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    i don't think Project Cars 3 will be this year. I think next year for the next gen consoles (Xbox Project Scarlett & Playstation 5).

Platform
    PC
    This? No not this year indeed.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    dont we already have a thread for this?
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following user likes this Post: Sessionerror

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    dont we already have a thread for this?
    We do: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...list-amp-Ideas
    a.k.a. "Chief fast sock" // German Project CARS Community: www.pcars-forum.de

Platform
    PC
    Why don't just nuke PC2 with updates, the game itself has a lot of potential even now it's wasting a lot of casual consumers who bought the game because it was rather just a rip off than them being an sim players.

Platform
    PC
    It is not a rip off? Why do you think it is.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Oops, bad choosing of words. What I mean is that it's so cheap that a fair amount of players have been trying to play recently only to be greeted by elitists or <30 min qualifiers, just getting to enjoy a race an online race is pretty hard.

Not sure how is PC2 doing on console (I guess GT Sport dominates) or if they even care about how many people are playing their game but even F1 2018 is beating PC2 on players numbers.

In my case, while I truly enjoyed and enjoy F1 online matchmaking which I wish PC2 had, I only switched because of the custom liveries.

But well, if PC3 is actually on development already... guess there's not much to do than suggest and wait.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritsu View Post
    Oops, bad choosing of words. What I mean is that it's so cheap that a fair amount of players have been trying to play recently only to be greeted by elitists or <30 min qualifiers, just getting to enjoy a race an online race is pretty hard.

Not sure how is PC2 doing on console (I guess GT Sport dominates) or if they even care about how many people are playing their game but even F1 2018 is beating PC2 on players numbers.

In my case, while I truly enjoyed and enjoy F1 online matchmaking which I wish PC2 had, I only switched because of the custom liveries.

But well, if PC3 is actually on development already... guess there's not much to do than suggest and wait.
    Project cars games are Simulators not casual racing games you are going to have the elitist because we want a true racing game without the arcade racers features if that is what you are looking for you have Gran turismo on playstation and Forza on Xbox and PC
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by masoncarr2244 View Post
    ... . Which cars would you like to see make it into Project Cars 3?
    90's and 2000's GT cars. Murci R-GT, the Prodrive/ ferrari 550, on top of the current pc2 GT1 cars we have. Maybe some more ~2000s LMP cars, like the Panoz LMP1, cadillac, Pescarolo, Peugeot 905, 908...

Quote Originally Posted by Ritsu View Post
    ... while I truly enjoyed and enjoy F1 online matchmaking which I wish PC2 had, ....
    Join a league. If not, there are good lobbies depending on time of day. I only play pc2 public MP.
    As for matchmaking: I remember forza5 hopper lobbies. Is that the same thing? I bloody hope not because that was rubbish.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10