Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ps4 pro disconnects

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    PC

    Ps4 pro disconnects

    Every race I join I get disconnected. It boots me with this error.

    you have been disconnected from the multiplayer session

    Iím hardwired into my router and have all ports forwarded. F1 2018 runs great.

  2. #2
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    878
    I used to have this....a lot.

    Do you use the UDP output to an app or something? If you do, it's likely that your frequency is set high and you're flooding the network which in turn disconnects your session.

    change it to a lower setting and this will stop.

    Doz

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DozUK View Post
    I used to have this....a lot.

    Do you use the UDP output to an app or something? If you do, it's likely that your frequency is set high and you're flooding the network which in turn disconnects your session.

    change it to a lower setting and this will stop.

    Doz
    I will check. There is a phone app that allows access to router.

    Would a better router remedy this? My good one got hit by lightening and the isp gave me an air cube. Might be a pos.

  4. #4
    GT5 Pilot Zaskarspants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,767
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    UDP is a setting in the game, not the router.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

  5. #5
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Australia. Home of Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Posts
    132
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by stanonbass View Post
    Every race I join I get disconnected. It boots me with this error.

    you have been disconnected from the multiplayer session

    Iím hardwired into my router and have all ports forwarded. F1 2018 runs great.
    I'm on a regular PS4, wired connection etc, and i get booted from time to time. Happens to my friends i race with as well.
    If i had to guess, i'd say it's possibly the servers having issues.

  6. #6
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    United kingdom
    Posts
    311
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Jumped back into the game after months away following frustration about the constant disconnects. After reading this thread, I turned the UDP off (previously at 1) and didn't get a disconnect after 2 hours of time trials. Not sure if this is the solution for me, but encouraging so far. Thanks.
    The following user likes this Post: DozUK


  7. #7
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Cladandadum View Post
    Jumped back into the game after months away following frustration about the constant disconnects. After reading this thread, I turned the UDP off (previously at 1) and didn't get a disconnect after 2 hours of time trials. Not sure if this is the solution for me, but encouraging so far. Thanks.
    Good to hear, that will be the issue. I had the disconnects all the time, I altered my UDP frequency to 3 I think and I've not had a problem since. This is good news if you want to use UPD apps, you still can, just reduce the frequency.

Similar Threads

  1. Fix disconnects
    By Tiagok in forum Project CARS 2 on Playstation 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2018, 12:03
  2. Patch 3 disconnects
    By Dave81983 in forum Project CARS 2 on Playstation 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 13:05
  3. Another day of Disconnects
    By Nomad06 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-02-2016, 15:26
  4. Continuous Disconnects from MP
    By RADICAL0 in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 17-02-2016, 10:29
  5. TM 300 disconnects.....
    By mlb4321 in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 16:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •