Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghosting during qualifying

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Then that's a separate thing cpcdem . The feature I'm describing means that you simply don't see the car that has JIP'd in if you haven't returned to the pits but you can see other cars drive through other cars if they have joined in the manner I described. I have no idea about the other scenario you are describing, it's not something I witnessed myself BUT it is about 9 months since I actively raced online.

EDIT : I say it's a separate thing, maybe those ghosted cars are JIP cars and the devs found some other solution to the JIP problem and implemented it in a patch.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz //

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Then that's a separate thing cpcdem . The feature I'm describing means that you simply don't see the car that has JIP'd in if you haven't returned to the pits but you can see other cars drive through other cars if they have joined in the manner I described. I have no idea about the other scenario you are describing, it's not something I witnessed myself BUT it is about 9 months since I actively raced online.

EDIT : I say it's a separate thing, maybe those ghosted cars are JIP cars and the devs found some other solution to the JIP problem and implemented it in a patch.
    Those two things started (big delay when coming back to pits, so liveries etc of other cars are loaded and ghosted cars in quali) happening in the same patch, so my best guess is they are related somehow. Anyway, no big issue, just a small annoyance.

Platform
    PC
    I just assume all cars are solid and give them room, makes life easier ;-)
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/Szdw3u3
    http://rwbracing.club/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem