Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few 'issues' worth discussing

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Well, he did say his was a "noob question" about the movable wings, you guys answered those cars do have them in real life, great! No idea what this "thud" sound during shifting is, you say (in this thread, I did not see this answer in his other thread) that this is realistic as well, great again! Nice answers to honest questions, I also do not see why the need for sarcasm afterwards...

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Well, he did say his was a "noob question" about the movable wings, you guys answered those cars do have them in real life, great! No idea what this "thud" sound during shifting is, you say (in this thread, I did not see this answer in his other thread) that this is realistic as well, great again! Nice answers to honest questions, I also do not see why the need for sarcasm afterwards...
    You know you are correct. The sarcasm was not needed. But if you read his other posts in other threads he keeps saying "Well Forza does it like this" " This doesnt happen in Forza" etc etc etc. Hence the reason for my uncalled for reply.

His sound issue was addressed in another thread and he even acknowledged the advice he got FIXES his issue.

Advice he received. "I run my engine sound at 15 with environment sounds and tyres much higher and don't find any thumps from transmissions overly loud so it might be in with engine."

Response from Mcboo-"Yeh, like I said lowering the engine volume is the only way to reduce the loud "thudding" gear shift sound."

So he knows what the fix is, he acknowledges it is working from the advice given, he was also told to reduce LFE as boosting the LFE will cause this. He is clearly cranking the bass/LFE to unrealistic levels. He acknowledged this advice then makes a new thread about it. Im guessing he did not get the answer he wanted even though that is the accurate solution?
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cpcdem, nissan4ever, Zaskarspants

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Don't worry. The next Project Cars game will be released on next gen hardware. The issues that people experienced with pc2 on OG & S Xbox One will be a thing of the past. No more hardware limitations. All will be good.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Past issues raised and framed as bugs that apparently ruined some user's experience included wipers in the wrong position, wrong number of LEDs on a ferarri wheel and oscillating wheels hands off. Posters got strikes and bans and some even appeared to re register and carried on. Whatever their motivation is / was I think getting on with having fun racing is the best suggestion I can make.

No game is perfect for every user and some reflection, understanding and compromise is needed or you can ruin your own chance of enjoying any game.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    People registering their complaints have as much right to do so as those complaining about the complainers
    Cluck, as i have been away from the forum for awhile, is this the right place to complain about the shockingly low standard of complaining these days! I mean boy! In the old days they really knew how to complain!

Now all thats left are the bonkers ones... like me ..obvs!
    The following user likes this Post: cluck