Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gt3 car differences

Platform
    PC
    I will speak on the GT3R and real world, assuming the SIM didn't do anything on their own. There are zero differences in the car,suspension,aero and body. The only thing added to the car when you purchased the FIA endurance package are the lenses, AUX lights, clutch fan, quick fill for the oil system, illuminated number panels for the doors, heated windscreen and some electronic expansions for the cosworth dash.

All the other GT3 cars should be similar as they are all FIA homologated.
    PC2 user SLOWLEAK Fanatec : Trakracer : Alienware : GTX1080TI : RIFT

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by supremedk View Post
    I will speak on the GT3R and real world, assuming the SIM didn't do anything on their own. There are zero differences in the car,suspension,aero and body. The only thing added to the car when you purchased the FIA endurance package are the lenses, AUX lights, clutch fan, quick fill for the oil system, illuminated number panels for the doors, heated windscreen and some electronic expansions for the cosworth dash.

All the other GT3 cars should be similar as they are all FIA homologated.
    The times I have for the Porsche 911 GT3 R at Daytona Tri Oval are 49.558 and 49.560 for the Endurance version, that's as close as I have them. It's possibly less than that 0.002 difference though because you don't get to see the 10 thousandths of a second. I haven't done the Audis there because the cars are a pain to drive, pins and needles the whole way round the track. The Endurance version is 0.100 slower than the standard version at Daytona, I just can't stand driving it there and apparently I am not the only one. Bentley Endurance version has a better time by 0.020 over the non E.
    Monza is a different track than Daytona and for whatever reason the E versions are easier to drive there.
    Few people are going to race the GT3s at the Ovals because the setups are locked more on some cars than others so there is just too much advantage for cars like the NSX with over a second advantage over most of the field at Daytona and Monza making the GT3 class useless for racing. Indy isn't any better for GT3 racing.
    On road courses there won't be any differences between the versions.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.