Quote Originally Posted by faranhor View Post
Hey blink! Yes indeed, different cars altogether. I just thought I could get somewhat close to that. The other thing that annoys me about the game is the limited boost for these things. Even for the audi e-tron which automatically applies boost, at some point it just "runs out" and never regenerates again. For long tracks like the 'Ring, it's quite annoying not being able to choose. I have been having a lot of fun lately in the 919 and the E-TRON '14, both great cars. This has been an educational thread for me, thanks to all for the input and I hope OP got to enjoy it some more.
Hi. If you can match THR's TT run you will be close to the EVO's real World Record. You just can't hit the 369 kph top speed. The cars in the game are faster than real life.

Yeah I don't care for the cars like the e-tron quattro either. I like the other Audis, the 919 and the TS 050 better where I feel I have some control. Like Bealdor said the 919 can regenerate by exhaust gas + braking which is cool and the others need braking.