Thread: Xbox UDP to pc to simvibe or motion control?

Platform
    XBOX1 X

Xbox UDP to pc to simvibe or motion control?

I have recently finished stage one of my rig, fanatec controls and a sim labs rig. My next stage was going to be a powerful pc to enable access to more peripherals but it has just been pointed out to me on the stoopid challenges chat, thanks born2bslow, that it is possible to run simvibe and or motion control programs on a low powered pc via the Xbox UDP output.

Has anyone done this?

This would avoid me having to spend lots on a new pc when I am perfectly happy with the performance of pcars on Xbox x but allow more peripherals connected to the low powered pc that I have already.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    [QUOTE=Zaskarspants;1567905]I have recently finished stage one of my rig, fanatec controls and a sim labs rig. My next stage was going to be a powerful pc to enable access to more peripherals but it has just been pointed out to me on the stoopid challenges chat, thanks born2bslow, that it is possible to run simvibe and or motion control programs on a low powered pc via the Xbox UDP output.

Has anyone done this?

This would avoid me having to spend lots on a new pc when I am perfectly happy with the performance of pcars on Xbox x but allow more peripherals connected to the low powered pc that I have already

Intriguing.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Zeratall used an Arduino for his motion rig: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Rig-Motion
    So it doesn't have to be a pc with simvibe. He helped me a lot with projectcalc.org, maybe he can help with this too? If he's not too busy, which he might be with the release of new RacingSimTools PC2Tuner.
    I haven't looked at motion rigs at all, but I do have code that reads UDP for Raspberry Pi (cheap small computer that can control servos etc)
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - unified leaderboards - Forum thread
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I emailed simracing studio about my wish and they replied that are aiming to release a Xbox and PS4 bass shaker box later this year.

Their current pc solution is a box connected by usb and contains six amps and shaker channels. If the console version is similar I will definitely get it.

https://www.simracingstudio.com/prod...or-bass-shaker
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following user likes this Post: Maskmagog