Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Reveal Thread

Platform
    PS4

Game Reveal Thread

thread to talk about new & upcoming games/dlc/expansions
    ill start off with;
    Last edited by REXPITVIPER1; 30-05-2019 at 10:28.
    you're not supposed to go into the light, you're supposed to drift around it.
    Simulations 7:07
    drivers are not alive, the car is.
    Simulations 7:20
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, GrimeyDog

Platform
    PC
    Can't wait for GRID.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, REXPITVIPER1

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Whaaaatt??? Is this the Codemasters Grid franchise? Had no idea they were planning a new one!
    Oh damn, Grid 2 and Grid Autosport were the games I was playing before moving to PCARS2, now I feel obliged I must play that new one as well...
    The following user likes this Post: REXPITVIPER1

Platform
    PC
    Yeah Grid was fun as an arcade racer. Nice to see a new Grid in the make.
    Steam: Olijke Poffer CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, Fanatec Mclaren GT3 rim, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake & TH8A Shifter| Misc: Oculus Rift , Playseat Evolution , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, GrimeyDog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Only 12 locations... in an era when Forza has 30+, GT:Sport is nearing that as well and PCARS2... hmm we're over 50+ now I assume?

That on itself plus the fact that they already announce a 3-season pass for new locations is a big bummer for me.

I want to try out the game eventually, but I will wait a year or so for the inevitable GOTY-ish discount bundle with all DLC included.

Absolutely great to see the real life tracks of Malaysia and China though, so far they only appeared in F1 games I think. Clever move from Codies lol, when real life F1 ditches Malaysia circuit... Codies has to remove the track from F1 as well, so let's just put it into Grid.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 3 users likes this Post: FS7, Olijke Poffer, REXPITVIPER1

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post
    Only 12 locations... in an era when Forza has 30+, GT:Sport is nearing that as well and PCARS2... hmm we're over 50+ now I assume?
    And PC games that support mods can have hundreds of track locations.
    This trend of new games selling us part of the content as base game and selling the remaining content later as DLC is really annoying and it's one of the reasons I never buy games at launch anymore.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Not keen on the look of it. GRID Autosport was very interesting, this looks like it's back to the arcadey approach. Wasn't really that interested in GRID 1 and 2.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by breyzipp View Post

That on itself plus the fact that they already announce a 3-season pass for new locations is a big bummer for me.

I want to try out the game eventually, but I will wait a year or so for the inevitable GOTY-ish discount bundle with all DLC included.

Absolutely great to see the real life tracks of Malaysia and China though, so far they only appeared in F1 games I think. Clever move from Codies lol, when real life F1 ditches Malaysia circuit... Codies has to remove the track from F1 as well, so let's just put it into Grid.
    Where did you read this about 12 locations, can you share a link? I would really doubt this is the case, because in Grid Autosport there were already more than 20 tracks and including DLCs there were more than 30, with numerous alternative routes which increased the total to above 100 probably. Grid Autosport also did include Sepang, but not China.

I am also afraid from the descriptions that this will maybe end up being too much arcadey and I will not really play it, but I did pre order it for old times' shake

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Where did you read this about 12 locations, can you share a link? I would really doubt this is the case, because in Grid Autosport there were already more than 20 tracks and including DLCs there were more than 30, with numerous alternative routes which increased the total to above 100 probably. Grid Autosport also did include Sepang, but not China.

I am also afraid from the descriptions that this will maybe end up being too much arcadey and I will not really play it, but I did pre order it for old times' shake
    https://www.gtplanet.net/grid-reboot...nso-will-star/
    SAVE BELLE VUE STADIUM- https://www.change.org/p/save-belle-vue-stadium
    Tank's Tank Talk- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Australia. Home of Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Platform
    PS4
    The first Grid game was great, and i enjoyed it. Drifting mechanics took a bit of getting used to (i was coming across from NFS Pro Street at the time) Grid 2 i never played, personally didn't like the fact that they removed the cockpit camera view from the game, so i passed on it. Grid Autosport. *sigh* It had potential, and i didn't mind what little i played of it. Did a few online races with some friends, and Autosport was my introduction to the Algarve circuit (which i was very pleased to hear P-Cars 2 would feature) But it had a bug that randomly erased your save game file, and i was unlucky enough to get hit 2 or 3 times. So that made me shelve the game rather quickly, never to be played again. A friend of mine had it happen to him as well. He later tells me he folded his game disc in half, then folded it in half again, and placed it in the rubbish bin.

This new one looks like it could be good, but i'll wait & see how things pan out as they release more info on it.