Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Automobilista 2

Platform
    XBOX1
    So release is scheduled for march. Looking forward to seeing all the 'first impression' videos.

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    I'll have to wait too as I am not an early backer.

From my side I am very curious to see what they did with the force feedback, and if it's possible (if at all needed) to create custom FFB files.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.06 (date: 14-01-2020)): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    New development update:

https://forum.reizastudios.com/threa...t-update.8220/

Promising...
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec DD1 + Porsche Endurance + Formula 1 V2 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BigDad, cluck, cpcdem, FS7, MrTulip, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    I am definitely going to have a fair few laps in that Brabham
    Video Game Race Car and Track Database- Discord: https://discord.gg/GJxRqc
    Project Cars Revolution Content List: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Discussion
    Xbox: tankbuster621 Steam: Tank621 Playstation: Tankbuster621
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PC
    What a great roadmap!
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: AOC 27" 1080p triples 5760x1080 / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    I'll have to wait too as I am not an early backer.

From my side I am very curious to see what they did with the force feedback, and if it's possible (if at all needed) to create custom FFB files.
    I'm pretty sure Reiza confirmed custom FFB files would still be an option for AMS2.
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by David Wright View Post
    I'm pretty sure Reiza confirmed custom FFB files would still be an option for AMS2.
    Awesome to hear, I didn't stay on top of all the info about AMS2 as real life is getting in the way.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.06 (date: 14-01-2020)): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Awesome to hear, I didn't stay on top of all the info about AMS2 as real life is getting in the way.
    This is a quote from Renato

"Power users will still have the option to tune the profile and share their custom ones with other power users, as there is a degree of taste to FFB. Donīt expect PCars2 profiles to work though as the system has been completely modified."
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: AOC 27" 1080p triples 5760x1080 / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    It will be interesting to see how this goes. I get the impression (and I am an AMS1 backer so have access to a little more info than non-backers) the base game is very much based on AMS1 with a strong Brazilian flavour to the content, but the DLC will have a more "mainstream" European (and perhaps North American) flavour as seen from the 2 track DLC they are announcing. I think I'm going to be very interested in the DLC but less so in the base game. I'm sure I will buy it - possibly in Early Access - after all, what other racing sim am I going to buy in 2020? However, I do worry about the strategy. We know that not everyone (perhaps even a minority) who own the base game buy dlc - even if your dlc is attractive and "mainstream" - can you persuade people to buy a base game just to buy the dlc?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by David Wright View Post
    It will be interesting to see how this goes. I get the impression (and I am an AMS1 backer so have access to a little more info than non-backers) the base game is very much based on AMS1 with a strong Brazilian flavour to the content, but the DLC will have a more "mainstream" European (and perhaps North American) flavour as seen from the 2 track DLC they are announcing. I think I'm going to be very interested in the DLC but less so in the base game. I'm sure I will buy it - possibly in Early Access - after all, what other racing sim am I going to buy in 2020? However, I do worry about the strategy. We know that not everyone (perhaps even a minority) who own the base game buy dlc - even if your dlc is attractive and "mainstream" - can you persuade people to buy a base game just to buy the dlc?
    I wish i could copy and paste the confirmed track list but I can assure you that there are more mainstream tracks in AMS 2 than in ACC!

And then some great slightly lesser mainstream tracks and then some just awesome tracks who's name I can't even pronounce but love to drive.

I couldn't care less if I'm not driving Spa or Monza (not saying there not there) and I'm not sure what the appeal of driving the same track over and over is? Same track different game!

It's so refreshing to have to learn tracks I've never driven before. (imo).
    The following user likes this Post: Mad LL