Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Christiaan's Pure FFB (Custom pCARS2 FFB File)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi Christiaan. Thanks for this really is excellent. Having recently picked up PCARS 2 I was on the verge of refunding it until I tried your FFB. I have many hours in lots of other sims, but PCARS2 just wasn't proving to be fun without adequately informative FFB. Now I can drive on the limit instead of looping out everywhere! I tried a couple of other custom FFB profiles for comparison and yours is by far my favourite. For my Fanatec CSL Elite+ I have settled on the profile for Belt driven wheels, with LSS, and Standard FX. Love your work
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KoAStR View Post
    Hi Christiaan. Thanks for this really is excellent. Having recently picked up PCARS 2 I was on the verge of refunding it until I tried your FFB. I have many hours in lots of other sims, but PCARS2 just wasn't proving to be fun without adequately informative FFB. Now I can drive on the limit instead of looping out everywhere! I tried a couple of other custom FFB profiles for comparison and yours is by far my favourite. For my Fanatec CSL Elite+ I have settled on the profile for Belt driven wheels, with LSS, and Standard FX. Love your work
    Thank you for the kind post.
    Personally I still find it lacks a little here and there after I had a back and forth with a ex-professional racer.
    So I will try to improve the file over time still, so subscribe to the thread to stay update.

Thanks again!
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.06 (date: 14-01-2020)): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Hi Christiaan

How are you and how is it going within this crazy Corona time? Just would like to know, if theres is newer Version than 1.06 of your Pure FFB is available meanwhile or if you plan to release an improved version soon?

Would be nice hearing from you and take care.I can't imagine driving PC2 without the use of your files :-)... perfect and great work.

kind regards

Stephan
    CPU I7 7700K@4.2GHZ, ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E, GPU MSI Achorus Geforce GTX 1080TI 11G, 32GB DDR4-2600 RAM, SDD1 Samsung M2 950 Pro 256GB, SSD2 Samsung M2 960 Pro 512GB, Windows 10 64Bit, Fanatec CSW 2.5 & Fanatec F1 Rim 2018 Limited Edition, Fanatec Pedals CSP V3, RSeat RS1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by thydney1970 View Post
    Hi Christiaan

How are you and how is it going within this crazy Corona time? Just would like to know, if theres is newer Version than 1.06 of your Pure FFB is available meanwhile or if you plan to release an improved version soon?

Would be nice hearing from you and take care.I can't imagine driving PC2 without the use of your files :-)... perfect and great work.

kind regards

Stephan
    Sorry, the inbox was full.
    I had released a 2.0 but it had serious issues in hindsight and I need better gear to fully work out the issues permanently. So no improvements to be had soon.

Apart from that I am absolutely fine and just doing the weekly shopping trip is annoying as frig. One person acts normal and keeps distance in a common sense way, whilst others glare at you when you accidentally walk into someone when you go into an aisle if not just that they will give you an ear full of potty mouthed stuff. So to be honest... the current situation is only a big annoyance on my end.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.06 (date: 14-01-2020)): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for your time and effort doing this project!
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I haven't played this game in long time and last night I installed the V2.0 FFB file.
    What a difference it has made!
    Thanks so much, I'm actually playing PCars 2 career again and having fun.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Animera View Post
    I haven't played this game in long time and last night I installed the V2.0 FFB file.
    What a difference it has made!
    Thanks so much, I'm actually playing PCars 2 career again and having fun.
    I thought I had removed that version?
    Glad you like it though but v2.0 has severe issues that I need to work out first.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    could you please help me? i dont know what files i should use for the thrustmaster tmx since its both belt and gear driven.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Holsterr View Post
    could you please help me? i dont know what files i should use for the thrustmaster tmx since its both belt and gear driven.
    If there is a deadzone on your wheel like on Logitech wheels then gear driven, but I think belt driven might be the more appropriate choice.

I never personally had the chance to use the TMX so I have no idea.

The gear driven files only differ in that they are a bit tighter around center so that there is more feel on the straights.
    So if you feel the wheel doesn't do much on the straight you can always switch to gear driven.

Platform
    PC
    Dear Christian,

From what i gathered regarding the Pure FFB v2.0, it was very welcome for belt driven wheels! I am actually using 2.0 with the G27 and its better than ever.
    PC Racing since 1990 (arcade games: Stunts 4D Sports Driving & Sports Car GT), (Sim: Geoff Crammond Microprose Grand Prix 1,2,3,4).
    Current PC Specs: I7 6850 -- Asus Strix X99 -- 32GB@3200 -- EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid FTW3 -- LG 34" 2560x1080 @ 75hz -- Logitech G27