Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Christiaan's Pure FFB (Custom pCARS2 FFB File)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
    Also make sure the curbs are actually there and not just "painted" or very faint. They vary a huge amount from track to track.. some are only "painted" and thus have no 3D geometry. This reflects the real tracks apparently.
    I think some "issues" are in this path... some are "real" others are "painted"... but in both cases, they should make some difference while driving over them... but I think some are not "coded" or "programmed or I don't know... but some don't make any difference at all when you drive over them...so the curbs you can see them, but the car does not feel them

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by End222 View Post
    i'm dowloading now ty !
    Very good FFB, similar to my but better !

What differences there are between with or without LSS?

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo F View Post
    I think some "issues" are in this path... some are "real" others are "painted"... but in both cases, they should make some difference while driving over them... but I think some are not "coded" or "programmed or I don't know... but some don't make any difference at all when you drive over them...so the curbs you can see them, but the car does not feel them
    There are many variables that can affect kerb feels. Unloaded suspension obviously will reduce kerb feels right down to zero in the limiting case with an unloaded wheel off the track but tyre type, inflation pressure and suspension type and ffb variables will all play a part. It seems precipitous to conclude some are just not coded as you suggest.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Wich file for Thurstmaster T150? Thanks!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    WOW~ Your Mx My code is magic! I just put the code in youtube file(Nicsos123 ffb file) and it really feel good. Another Sim Racing ffb Not Envious it was the best combination. You are a savior. thank you~

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    Jack Spade his effects are a bit stronger than standard, which some people like and others do not. Hence I added in his settings for that section and provided it as an option.
    hi christian, i hadnt realized you released new versions of your file. i've been having a blast with your v1.04 version!! i just got the new one but i had a question, can you go a bit more in depth if you can about what effects the jack spade and standard files have on a G27? also what does the anti oscillation do for the wheels and is it honestly necessary? my setting in game with the 1.04 version are

Gain: 100
    Volume: 100
    Tone: 100
    FX: i've been hovering around the 10 to 40 range but i cant tell if i really feel a difference or its just my imagination. either or feels great and at 65 i start to clip bad

so anyways if you could maybe help me out in figuring which file to use (jack spade, lss, etc.) i'd really appreciate it. i cant wait to try out the new version tomorrow!
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I tried out your suggestion and i gotta say, good freakin job man. Im dead serious. I thought the rattling my g27 made so much was just the nature of the design but now that you showed me the light its night and day difference. My lap times and just plain confidence with the cars has increased ten fold and now i feel like im racing with a new wheel. I wish you had a file for forza horizon 4 because that game is super fun but the ffb is way more arcadey on it. Again thanks a million!!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo F View Post
    That was exactly my point. As in REAL LIFE some curbs in pCars are literally just paint and contain no geometry. Those curbs will NOT provide any FFB or different feel from a normal road. This is correct and as intended.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen, Cote Dazur, MaximusN, Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    @Christiaan van Beilen ,thank you, again, for you work on PCars2 FFB, I have used your files for a while now and it has been a total rebirth of PCars2 for me. I know use it regularly, enjoy it like never. No it did not made it perfect, but it made it into a SIM with a lot going on for it. Racing around Knock hill with the formula junior never gets old.
    Do you have access to AMS2? How is the FFB? Any chance you wil be able too improve it (if needs be)?
    In light of my renewed interest in PCars2, I am anticipating that I could also enjoy AMS2.
    Last edited by Cote Dazur; 18-03-2020 at 14:19.
    Fanatec CSR Elite wheel and pedals, CSS SQ shifter
    OS: Window 10, 64 bit, Processor Intel(r) I5 6600 @ 3.5Ghz, Memory 16gb, Graphics Zotac GEFORCE GTX 1080 ti
    Oculus Rift CV1.

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cote Dazur View Post
    @Christiaan van Bellen, thank you, again, for you work on PCars2 FFB, I have used your files for a while now and it has been a total rebirth of PCars2 for me. I know use it regularly, enjoy it like never. No it did not made it perfect, but it made it into a SIM with a lot going on for it. Racing around Knock hill with the formula junior never gets old.
    Do you have access to AMS2? How is the FFB? Any chance you wil be able too improve it (if needs be)?
    In light of my renewed interest in PCars2, I am anticipating that I could also enjoy AMS2.
    Thanks for the compliment and glad you enjoy it.
    I agree it isn't perfect but I would love to do more from a physics side if I could.

I don't have access to AMS2 but maybe I can learn a thing or two from Reiza's way and maybe I can add my flavor to that game down the line.

I definitely want to get my hands on it. Also I reckon sinds it's got the Madness Engine as it's base my file could easily be applied to it, but I just can't guarantee anything because Reiza transferred RealFeel FFB from their earlier ISI Motor (rFactor 1 engine) games to AMS2. So I don't know if the original Physics links from the FFB system are in place.

From what I saw it will be at the very least a decent sim that is enjoyable enough so that we can explore new cars and tracks with it. Which is always a joy and renewed challenge in itself.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.06 (date: 14-01-2020)): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following user likes this Post: Cote Dazur