Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Christiaan's Pure FFB (Custom pCARS2 FFB File)

Platform
    PC
    Nice work. Can someone with an Accuforce tell me what settings they set in their Sim Commander 4?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGold View Post
    I was one of the people who lobbied simracer 604 into doing that video and I did so because he does love project cars, he has done such videos before and your files are a game changer. I also have been advertising the files on race department and sharing settings that I find make the ffb similar to rFactor 2 for certain cars while i work on a written review of ffb custom files in pcars2. I think there is a large community that loves project cars 2 and whatever helps make it better will see a lot of love.

As an update, I increased my own files ffb multiplier to 1.5x (so 100% is 150%) as in certain cars like the corvette GTE I can't get the ffb to be throaty enough as that of the real thing and rFactor 2 (which I assume is close to the real thing). I have a TS-PC and i find I can't saturate the ffb even with volume and gain set to 100. And you keep mentioning that tone 50 is the desired target and I keep having to increase it though it reaches a point where it starts to feel too rubbery (over 65 tone). Tonight i will test the ffb with these new values and will let you know.

I also found out that decreasing wheel lock helps with the ffb making it feel tighter (which it should). That makes some cars feel a lot better and i wonder if the stock setups have too much wheel lock sometimes.
    What numbers did you put in when changing the wheel lock? For some reason I haven't tried the 1.04 Beta, but I will do that today! I wonder if it would have a negative effect to use like 2.0 in the multiplier for a Belt-Driven wheel? (Using 1.5 now).

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMWWebb View Post
    @TekNeil - setting to 0.14 helped quite a bit much firmer in the centre now.
    Glad to report the same cheers mate. Much better on my G29 now. Tighter in the centre.
    ACR Driver Profile - ActrollVision.com
    My Mixer channel - Mixer.com/TekNeil
    92 Vw Corrado G60 - CorradoG60.co.uk

I7-6700K @ 4.4Ghz / MSI GTX 1080 @2025 Core, +600 Mem / 16GB Ram @ 2800MHz / HTC Vive
    The following user likes this Post: MartinMWWebb

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by drakqvist View Post
    What numbers did you put in when changing the wheel lock? For some reason I haven't tried the 1.04 Beta, but I will do that today! I wonder if it would have a negative effect to use like 2.0 in the multiplier for a Belt-Driven wheel? (Using 1.5 now).
    I just reduced wheel lock so, less wheel movement will result in tighter turn in. I stopped that once I set my file to give me 1.5 strength. Setting it to 2.0 shouldn't have negative effects per se except you will lose some granularity on the FFB. What wheel are you running?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGold View Post
    I just reduced wheel lock so, less wheel movement will result in tighter turn in. I stopped that once I set my file to give me 1.5 strength. Setting it to 2.0 shouldn't have negative effects per se except you will lose some granularity on the FFB. What wheel are you running?
    I'm running a Fanatec CSL Elite+. With other Custom FFB I was used to set Volume alot lower than with Christiaan's. If increasing this value would make it so I don't have to use such high value on Volume.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by drakqvist View Post
    I'm running a Fanatec CSL Elite+. With other Custom FFB I was used to set Volume alot lower than with Christiaan's. If increasing this value would make it so I don't have to use such high value on Volume.
    Using high volume is fine as long as you don't have clipping issues. and you will lose granularity if you increase to 2.0.
    The following user likes this Post: drakqvist

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Christiaans Pure FFB Custom pCARS2 FFB File

well i tried installing AP as well but the same error occurs, i think if i can solve the base games problem, ill be able to solve the addons as well. or the addon doesnt have an issue but TC wont allow me to run AP because its not all there

I beleive thats the file im missing as well because i dont have any .exe files execpt DXSetup and Uninstall and also vcredist_86x

Can anyone share a screen grab of their Simucube settings please?

Thanks in advance

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Impossible not comparing with Asseto Corsa, but this setup is very similar, light and feeling only details of the track. This way, I can enjoy this sim that have the better graphics.
    Thanks a lot Christiaan.