Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where should Project Cars 3 focus

Platform
    PS4
    I agree. I think the transition from Project CARS 1 to Project CARS 2 was very good in terms of filling up the classes. We had a lot of single car classes in the first part that were filled up. Filling up the classes in a third iteration even further (where cars are missing, of course) would be great and I'd prefer that to even more classes.

Additionally, we should have the option to do some manual BOP adjustments like air restrictors and ballast. Especially in online racing, we only see a couple of cars in some classes because they are superior. While this is realistic because they were superior in their respective time as well, it's sad that other cars are rarely seen on track. If a host or creator of an online championship could force BOP adjustments, we'd have a lot of classes with a huge variety of competitive cars. I think that would be great and very well appreciated by the community
    a.k.a. "Chief fast sock" // German Project CARS Community: www.pcars-forum.de
    The following 3 users likes this Post: blankfile, joedakiss, Stewy32

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessionerror View Post
    I agree. I think the transition from Project CARS 1 to Project CARS 2 was very good in terms of filling up the classes. We had a lot of single car classes in the first part that were filled up. Filling up the classes in a third iteration even further (where cars are missing, of course) would be great and I'd prefer that to even more classes.

Additionally, we should have the option to do some manual BOP adjustments like air restrictors and ballast. Especially in online racing, we only see a couple of cars in some classes because they are superior. While this is realistic because they were superior in their respective time as well, it's sad that other cars are rarely seen on track. If a host or creator of an online championship could force BOP adjustments, we'd have a lot of classes with a huge variety of competitive cars. I think that would be great and very well appreciated by the community
    Also maybe force additional weight onto individual drivers, as a form of success ballast or making drivers equal.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessionerror View Post

I think that would be interesting on the manual BOP. But I think a better BOP from SMS would be useful as well and allowing the community to improve it would be a useful idea when SMS stop support as developers do.

I like what we already have. It's just I feel that GT3 is the only class that's used most to its potential and some cars are missing in that class when the game launched such as the Lexus RC-F GT3.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I believe that the current game should be updated rather than a brand new game.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by wstead73 View Post
    I believe that the current game should be updated rather than a brand new game.
    The current game will have no further updates, and a new game is coming.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Personally, I would like (particularly for the historic classes) SMS to give us thier actual IRL performance. If Car X is 5s faster than Car Y, so be it.

Although maybe like (dare I say it) Forza, also offer a 'BoP' option for these classes.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Keena, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    Personally, I would like (particularly for the historic classes) SMS to give us thier actual IRL performance. If Car X is 5s faster than Car Y, so be it.

Although maybe like (dare I say it) Forza, also offer a 'BoP' option for these classes.
    Though maybe not exactly like Forza but using restrictors and ballast to balance the cars
    SAVE BELLE VUE STADIUM- https://www.change.org/p/save-belle-vue-stadium
    Tank's Tank Talk- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Keena, Sessionerror, Stewy32

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Sad as it may seem I apply my own BOP in career which has worked quite well for me and provides a challenge.

Basically I now have it set at 90 / 90 , If I win a race I reduce the restrictor , If I win the next race I close it another click and so on . Once I fail to win it gets reopened fully and the process starts again.

I do this and run tight on fuel so that I can only use the most aggressive fuel map for a limited time , This hasnít given me some excellent battles.