Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PC2 on SRS

Platform
    PC
    The following 4 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Konan, MartinMWWebb, snakehands

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am going to try showing up for 8pm or 9pm EST (-4 GMT) several nights (not all) during the week if anyone wants to join.
    Not keen on the current car/track combos but I want to help get some momentum with these time slots.
    If anyone wants to propose some weekend time slots, I will try to make it for those also.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yes the steps needed to get PC2 working in SRS are not ideal but it is a very much welcome multiplayer option for PC2.
    I have had many more technical issues with running in RF2 leagues, so this is not a big deal.

Platform
    PC
    I'm finally activated - looking forward to trying this out tomorrow night
    CASE: Define Mini C TG l MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M DH3 l CPU: i5 8600k @4.8 l COOLER: Celsius S24 l GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 @1911 l RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz l SSD: 4x 250GB l OS: Win 10 Pro x64 l WHEEL: Logitech G29 l SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force l VR: Oculus Rift CV1 l Screen: LG 55" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb
    The following 3 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Konan, PawelK

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Anyone know how to change my username to Javaniceday? on the SRS website?

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Javaniceday View Post
    Anyone know how to change my username to Javaniceday? on the SRS website?
    As mentioned above, you cannot do that. You need to use a real name, or a "real name".

Platform
    PC
    how is this league progressing? I'm still waiting for my account to be activated, smh
    MB Asus tuf z390 Pro CPU Intel I5 9600k GPU Asus rtx2070 RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance SSD WD BLack SN750 500gig Input Logitech G920 HMD Oculus Rift

Platform
    PC
    He finished "public testing", participation was rather low. He said regular series will be announced. Hasn't happened yet.

Have you tried emailing simracingsystem@gmail.com about account activation?

Platform
    PC
    The thing is slowly gaining traction, last time I was for the first time in a race with more significant number of races, enough to count for SRS championship. I think we had 7 racers, and 6 is the minimum. (There were championship-worthy PC2/SRS races before, but this was the first one for me).

It was an LMP3 race in Daytona Road Course, so you would think that with just 7 drivers people would spread out and everyone was alone on the huge track, but no, there were a few good fights. Unfortunately shunts too, I was in two, again quite a little unusual for an SRS race with so few racers, normally it goes better. At least I can protest one of the incidents, unlike in regular PC2 multiplayer. (In the other incident the guy who crashed me apologized after the race and then was very careful for the rest of the race, so I am letting it go).

Skills were pretty widespread, let me just say that I was in T1 of lap 12 (last lap) during the incident I am protesting, the guy whom I am protesting was a backmarker on his lap 11, and at the time the leader was just crossing the line finishing his lap 12...

Anyway, things are getting better, it just needs more racers. Give it a try.
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PawelK View Post
    Anyway, things are getting better, it just needs more racers. Give it a try.
    It clearly needs more racer. I checked the current TCR series yesterday and it is completely empty. Fortunately, the GTE series has enough drivers to sometimes open the server 2
    I'll try to race tonight.