Thread: Ffb

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Ffb

Hi everyone what is the best ffb popular or most realistic for a TMX wheel.
    I am Very confuse
    Frank

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    That's a very subjective question which I, personally, don't believe has a single answer - everyone 'feels' the cars differently. But, I also have a TMX on Xbox One X and feel 'Raw' with FX turned to 0 works for me. Or as follows:

Flavour: Raw
    Gain: 100 (this enables the full width of feedbacj to be transmitted - you can then chnage the following settings to reduce clipping etc.)
    Volume: 50-95 (a personal setting and needs adjusting in accordance to how heavy you prefer the wheel and how you adjust tone)
    Tone: 35 ( my personal - but this can be as low as 0 for a very neutral feeling or as high as you feel you personally like it)
    FX: 0 (this is the bit that, the TMX anyway, makes all the difference. The TMX is not a high-end wheel, PC2 delivers a huge amount of feedbak informationwhich seems to confuse/overpower the TMX. Setting this to 0 eliminates this problem and allows the wheel to better concentrate on the fundamental elements above)

Agian, very personal, and just my feelings on my wheel with my driving style.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: nissan4ever, Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Ok thank i try it i use info and immersif and a gain at 60 so itry your setup
    Thanks!!...bythe way what your gamertag???