Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Turning and braking.

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Works fine. I use it for gaming. Dualshock 4 that is but I presume a PS3 controller will work as well
    What I’m more concerned about is the attitude this guy is showing here. I would be ashamed if I would post such posts.
    That is all about social media these days, no manners anymore. My thoughts, rename social media to antisocial media.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and perhaps you can calm down a bit. We’re all kind people but it has to come from both ways.
    We live in a world where too many people with first world problems feel a great sense of entitlement. Yeah, it really winds me up too.

The last racing simulator I played with a keyboard was Revs+ on the CBM 64. Even back then Revs supported analog and I modified an Atari 2600 paddle to work as a self centering wheel and made pedals out of micro switches, finally adding potentiometers to both pedals to get analog.

You can pick up analoge game controllers for next to nothing (price of a beer) on eBay. Short of money? No one who plays PC games is that hard up. If they are then they shouldn't be wasting money on PC gaming.

I'm always giving away my old wheels to sim racers in need, but not this time, not to this guy.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by snakehands View Post
    We live in a world where too many people with first world problems feel a great sense of entitlement. Yeah, it really winds me up too.

The last racing simulator I played with a keyboard was Revs+ on the CBM 64. Even back then Revs supported analog and I modified an Atari 2600 paddle to work as a self centering wheel and made pedals out of micro switches, finally adding potentiometers to both pedals to get analog.

You can pick up analoge game controllers for next to nothing (price of a beer) on eBay. Short of money? No one who plays PC games is that hard up. If they are then they shouldn't be wasting money on PC gaming.

I'm always giving away my old wheels to sim racers in need, but not this time, not to this guy.
    Well this is too much. Enough is enough. I did't ask for any body's charity NOR i want them. When i write something i want you people to read it and not passed it because for the shake of comunity. How many times do i have to repeat that the only game is NOT playable with keyboard is pc2. All the other games i have in my posetion,racing and rally, nerly a dozen,they are perfectly playable with a keyboard. Why you people just pass that and keep saying your stuff?
    P.S found the ps3 controls,they aren't usb they are this ps2 connection, so the game is going back to store. End of story.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    ... And end of thread...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Asturbo, cluck, GTsimms, John Hargreaves, MrTulip, PawelK, Zaskarspants