Thread: Casting for Project Cars

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Casting for Project Cars

Trying to apply to PC2 to be a caster, but can't find any contact links etc. If anyone could direct me would be really helpful!

Official SMS Esports
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky Cereal View Post
    Trying to apply to PC2 to be a caster, but can't find any contact links etc. If anyone could direct me would be really helpful!
    We will DM you an email address to use.
    ---------------------
    Project CARS Esports Staff
    projectcarsesports.com

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I would really like to see this forum come back to life. Not so interested in the easports domination/takeover of the forum. What’s the direction of this Sim or the nex step. I would love to have brand new information or some new support for Pcars2.
    I was born to Lose, But built to Win..

Platform
    PC
    According to Ian Bell's twitter, a revolution is coming, so to speak.

i.e. the next game in the series is shaping up well and may be released next year??? (I don't know)

MB Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 // CPU Intel i9 9900K // RAM Corsair Vengeance RGP Pro 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia 1080 Ti // M.2 NVME SSD Samsung 960 EVO 2TB // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO // Case Fractal Design Define R6 Type C // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 View Post

i.e. the next game in the series is shaping up well and may be released next year??? (I don't know)

For Anyone reading this at SMS, I’m Assuming their is no further Plans for WMD or early Alpha testers for the next stage of PCars? If so when will this take place..

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 View Post

By the way I read that info on RD. To be honest it’s kind of a vague statement. I understand their are a lot of unreasonable sim racers that don’t like PCars for some foolish reason. As for the fans were not really shocked to hear the statement Mr Bell shared with all us enthusiast. However, guess I’ll wait by the phone.

Platform
    PC
    Funny, I like Pcars more than any other race-sim. Perhaps because I'm not a hardcore race-sim guy. Although the ound and FFB from R3E I do like more but the overall winner is still Pcars for me. I really do not understand all the "hate" towards this game.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: cpcdem, gotdirt410sprintcar, Konan, Mr Schumacher, Zaskarspants