Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The (possible) future of SMS...

Platform
    PC
    Russians are in, the money will flow... and nothing else will happen. Just my 2 cents.
    CPU Intel i7-9700K @ 4.8 GHz all cores | Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | RAM 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU nVidia GTX980 4GB (431.68) | Audio Realtek 5.1 on MB | Screen AOC U3477PQU | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    In-game settings: 2560x1080 | Texture Resolution HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON (adaptive) | AA None | Reflections MED | Envmap MED | Vehicle HIGH | World HIGH | Shadows MED | Motion Blur NO | Render Frames Ahead 1 | Particles MED/MED/MED

PC2Info, a PC program that shows most stats the game provides over UDP

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampo View Post
    Russians are in, the money will flow... and nothing else will happen. Just my 2 cents.
    so the Russians are in will this guy replace Ian ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (4).jpeg 
Views:	172 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	269969
    OS : Windows 10 64 bit \ Processor : Intel Core i7 8700k \ RAM : Corsair Vengeance led 3000mhz DDR4 16GB \ MB : S1151 ATX ASUS TUF Z370 PRO Gaming \ games on D : ST 1000DM003-1SB102 ATA Device \ ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB \ Cooler Master HAF XM case \ Philips 40" 60Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD LED monitor \ Buttkicker Gamer Pro 2 whit Simhub \ Yamaha 5.1 amp \ RSEAT RS1 Assetto Corsa edition \ Fanatec V2 , Clubsport Shifter SQ , Clubsport Formula Carbon , BMW GT2 Wheel , CSR Pedals \ Renovatio SRD9C CSW sli-style data display \ Sim Racing Hardware Monsta \ Oculus Rift S and Touch System .

First racing game : Auto Racing from Intellivision .
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampo View Post
    If Ian stays, which apparently he does, there's absolutely no way there isn't going to be action. If there's one thing he has been consistent with, it's bringing actual products to market (unlike some other slightly related studio which will not be mentioned ).

Yeah, if Ian had left then I'd have despaired! But he is still here and will kick ass (Russian, Singaporean, Finnish (hi Jussi!), Swedish, American, Brittish, Mongolian, whatever!!)
    The following user likes this Post: MartinMWWebb

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanic View Post
    If Ian stays, which apparently he does, there's absolutely no way there isn't going to be action. If there's one thing he has been consistent with, it's bringing actual products to market (unlike some other slightly related studio which will not be mentioned ).

Yeah, if Ian had left then I'd have despaired! But he is still here and will kick ass (Russian, Singaporean, Finnish (hi Jussi!), Swedish, American, Brittish, Mongolian, whatever!!)
    The difference is that probably he now has to ask permission for every cunning plan he has...
    And being Ian, not many people see these plans like he does.
    I don't know but to me it seems more like he gave up part of his freedom which makes me think back on BN having the final word...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Bliman, cpcdem, MartinMWWebb, PostBox981, Psychotik

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    To be honest, I'd be sadened if Ian's unique creativity has been cut down. He's not afraid to take a risk and do something different (something big companies don't like) and more often then not if pays off.

Online Marketing Director Nathan Bell's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Hi guys, how you all doing? Hope you're keeping well. Just to clarify, this is a partial sale, my Dad's not going anywhere. Our Management and core team will stay in place, and our operations will continue uninfluenced. Nothing is changing at SMS, other than the bank account. We're stilll committed to making the best games possible for our fans and the wider gaming community.
    Online Marketing Director
    Slightly Mad Studios

Follow me on Twitter for updates on current and new projects: NathanBell_SMS

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Bell View Post
    Hi guys, how you all doing? Hope you're keeping well. Just to clarify, this is a partial sale, my Dad's not going anywhere. Our Management and core team will stay in place, and our operations will continue uninfluenced. Nothing is changing at SMS, other than the bank account. We're stilll committed to making the best games possible for our fans and the wider gaming community.
    Great to hear , I probably echo the thoughts of many on here when I say I have enjoyed immensely PC1 and 2 and wish you all the best for the future . Cough Cough Flags in the next one please
    The following user likes this Post: Mr Schumacher

Platform
    PC
    That sounds good to me, and it's nice to see some guys in blue in the forum again, I've missed it
    Tank's Motorsports and Gaming Media: https://www.facebook.com/Tank621/
    SAVE BELLE VUE STADIUM- https://www.change.org/p/save-belle-vue-stadium
    PC3/R Content List: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Discussion
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621 Steam: Tank621
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Bliman, F1_Racer68, GTsimms, Invincible, Konan, Mr Schumacher, PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Good to get confirmed what I already thought was the case, thanks for chiming in Nathan

As for "how you all doing?", we're dying to hear when pCR will be released, or otherwise when WMD3 will open
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bporion View Post
    so the Russians are in will this guy replace Ian ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (4).jpeg 
Views:	172 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	269969
    Don't you mean this guy?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	269981
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted SOLD / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Alan Dallas, hkraft300