Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFS Heat

GT5 Pilot

NFS Heat

-cheesy acting
    -sick cars and customization
    -cops
    -and the possibility to play as cops
    -and a good story, I wonder if it's connected to the Most Wanted story-line, or is Ghost trying to merge all the story lines into 1 universe like what they did with Payback, confirming Payback is indeed in ProStreet's universe.
    you're not supposed to go into the light, you're supposed to drift around it.
    Simulations 7:07
    drivers are not alive, the car is.
    Simulations 7:20

GT5 Pilot

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Combining this trailer with my own experience of NFS 2015 and Payback, I have to say I'm completely unimpressed to be honest. For a new racing game this fall, I'd prefer GRID.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following user likes this Post: REXPITVIPER1

GT5 Pilot
    heh all to their own opinion i guess lol, hopefully this time they get it right.

Platform
    PC
    the only thing i dont like about payback is 1 the universe i prefer red view county from rivals

and two i dont like that really the only way to get a cop chase going is via a crate id prefer it to have wondering cops
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

GT5 Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    the only thing i dont like about payback is 1 the universe i prefer red view county from rivals

and two i dont like that really the only way to get a cop chase going is via a crate id prefer it to have wondering cops
    I get Carbon vibes from the cops, god damn did I love carbon, and when I got the police crown vic unlocked I loved that game even more

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by REXPITVIPER1 View Post
    I get Carbon vibes from the cops, god damn did I love carbon, and when I got the police crown vic unlocked I loved that game even more
    i liked the cops from most wanted (the original) the best they seemed the most agressive its the only NFS game iv ever been busted by the cops on

the cops on undercover were a complete joke

i cant comment on the cops on Rivals as i played that game as a cop LOL
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

GT5 Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    i liked the cops from most wanted (the original) the best they seemed the most agressive its the only NFS game iv ever been busted by the cops on

the cops on undercover were a complete joke

i cant comment on the cops on Rivals as i played that game as a cop LOL
    I never played Rivals always intended too, but I did enjoy them revamping the Hot Pursuit series with Rivals tbh.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by REXPITVIPER1 View Post
    I never played Rivals always intended too, but I did enjoy them revamping the Hot Pursuit series with Rivals tbh.
    its a great game it has only 1 problem and that is even on my gaming pc (its a game problem) the map doesnt always keep up with the cars as far as loading the roads quick enough and when the car catches the end of the road the game freezes and stays frozen its still worth getting as Redview county has desert forest snow areas and great highways

you can buy the Need for speed rivals complete edition bundle pack on Origin for $9.99 well worth it

Platform
    PC
    Just preordered the Delux edition of NFS Heat