Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Warning from Dirty Drivers PC

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    Guys if any of you want you can use our dedicated server RWB International, it is running 24/7 but we don't use it very often now so anyone is welcome to jump on and set their own parameters for a session, the server is well known for being clean and we have a long list of people who are already blacklisted including 'team purple'.

It is unlocked and open to the public and if you have any issues with rammers drop me a message on our Discord and I can remotely kick anyone and also add them to the existing blacklist, all I need is their 16 digit steam ID, in fact if someone wants to be an admin on there and channel reports then feel free, when we ran it daily it was always a 20 plus grid of people and noone who was a dick got to stick around.

Would be handy to back it up with video evidence as I don't just want to ban people for small mistakes.

Charger
    Interesting. I also have a public DS hosted in Spain where everybody can join 24/7. If we all agree who are 'dangerous' players' (not clumsy ones), we can create a black list file joining all our individual black lists, and keep it updated in our DSs to exclude those rammers. @Charger (or anyone), if you already have a good black list, you can share it to a Cloud storage and we can keep it updated togeher to make some 'safe servers' where people can join to avoid them.

We can create a pool of DSs using that black list with different setups, and add in the DS welcome message a disclaimer to allow users reporting rammers to an email or a cloud report template to keep the black list updated.
    Last edited by Asturbo; 06-09-2019 at 10:30.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700K | GPU: nVidia RTX2080 | RAM: Gskill 2x8GB DDR4 3200 | MB: Asus ROG Strix Z370 | SSD: Samsung EVO 970 500Gb | Monitor: Acer Predator Z35P UW WQHD | Wheel: Fanatec CSW 2.5 | SO: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    WMD1 & WMD2 Gold Member /// Steam Profile /// Unofficial Issue List /// Button Box Label Template /// DS Flags Calculator /// Open Weather App /// DS Config Samples /// Google Standings /// PC3 wish list
    The following 7 users likes this Post: AsuraDeva, Charger, cluck, cpcdem, lupine, MartinMWWebb, PawelK

Platform
    PC
    Great idea that
    CASE: Define Mini C TG l MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M DH3 l CPU: i5 8600k @4.8 l COOLER: Celsius S24 l GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 @1911 l RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz l SSD: 4x 250GB l OS: Win 10 Pro x64 l WHEEL: Logitech G29 l SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force l VR: Oculus Rift CV1 l Screen: LG 55" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PC
    I'll get our blacklist Asturbo, we did record what the bans were for at one point but not sure if we still have it, rest assured they were all warranted though ;-)
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/b7g9wGf
    http://rwbracing.club/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Asturbo, MartinMWWebb

Platform
    PC
    I encountered a another group of @$$holes in a race today:
    RoyalT
    etienne kleb[SRC]
    Faust[SRC]
    NoVak[SRC]

Run-of-the-mill rammers. Stopping on track, waiting for cars to lap them, and ramming. I'm guessing [SRC] is a league?
    Steam name: z1nonly
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 32gb DDR4 @3600 / Oculus Rift / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Probably a club, google reveals a couple with this name. Note that there's also the possibility of someone impersonating another, it's so easy in Steam to use whatever name you want...

Platform
    PC
    i've been running the RWB server most weeknights 4:30-8pm CST, feel free to stop by and enjoy some good clean racing. maybe it's just me but people seem to be better behaved on dedicated servers
    MB Asus tuf z390 Pro CPU Intel I5 9600k GPU Asus rtx2070 RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance SSD WD BLack SN750 500gig Input Logitech G920 HMD Oculus Rift

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapuh View Post
    i've been running the RWB server most weeknights 4:30-8pm CST, feel free to stop by and enjoy some good clean racing. maybe it's just me but people seem to be better behaved on dedicated servers
    It's probably because of the black list that the guys from RWB have implemented!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    It's probably because of the black list that the guys from RWB have implemented!
    It is quite a long list but Jux has been doing a good job of keeping it clean himself, keep up the good work.
    'Racers Without Borders'
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RW...GINTERNATIONAL
    https://discord.gg/b7g9wGf
    http://rwbracing.club/
    Commodore 64, 64K RAM, Tape Drive, Grundig TV. Overclocked ;-)
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Platform
    PC
    So after having two disconnects in one week, one game/steam related (logged back into the game and found a ghost town in MP) and one being totally my fault, (apparently that awesome, aggressive GPU overclock was not as stable as I thought) I have just stumbled upon either a bug, or a scam of a way to set up a room....

"Technichnly18" was hosting the room... I start off and leave him waaaaaaayyy back, put 18 seconds on him in the first lap. Then it starts raining and he almost reals me in over the next 6 laps (he must have started on wets. The only other driver in the race pitted to get wets, while I stayed on slicks and just hoped it would be enough) I take the win and chalk it up to me not paying attention to the forecast.

So, back to the room, now there is no practice or qual, but hey, at least the forecast is Dry>>>Dry (sunny, actually)
    He goes straight to the race and I'm gridded DFL, oh well, I'll just race for it.
    Race starts and I have to do a sudden lane change to avoid running him over (how did I do that?)...and it starts RAINING by turn 3 !?!?!?! ...oh, that's why I launched so much better than him...wets...
    I didn't have a whole lap this time to create a big enough cushion and I ended up loosing by two seconds.

Anyway, I won't be running in any room he's hosting again.
    Steam name: z1nonly
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 32gb DDR4 @3600 / Oculus Rift / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5