Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning from Dirty Drivers PC

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Exclamation Warning from Dirty Drivers PC

Hello,

Just going to leave it here because the game itself has no punishing system.
    I post a screenshot to this topic and underlined 3 people who are Dirty Driving only.

They call themselves "Team purple or smth" and each race they purposely start on he last row and then start taking out drivers ahead.
    They leave themselves on track untill leaders start to lap them and then once again crash people out.
    You can normally see these type of players in the GTE or GT3 class.

Is there really no punishment for these type of players?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	272976

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Unfortunately not. Since SMS removed the host kick feature, those guys are on their road to glory, ruining as many races as they can and bragging about it. It is sad and only defense is trying to vote to kick them, which rarely works, but still those guys have found a way to get back in the lobby unfortunately.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Haven't seen a single Vote Kick work as im assuming for it to work all have to vote?
    With the collision "bug/feature" when 1 of those drivers crash into you in T1, they even deduct your points...
    After that race with those 3 drivers i went from S1900ish to S1743 :/ race was a 6 lap race of 24h lemans track so its a pretty long track aswell wiht the huge long straight lines and after those straights you just get "rear ended" by 1 of those.

I hope PC3 will have some kind of system against it.
    The only cure against them is probably if you "set limit like requirement U1600 then non of them can join" but its so easy to come from U1400 to U1600 just win couple of races and then go on the suicide road again

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I very rarely play online, but I'm surprised that so few seem to be using the Safety Ranking (the letter, not the numbers). Set it to minimum "E" for example, that should prevent many rammers, methinks.
    Thrustmaster TX, Italia 458 wheel, T3PA-Pro, Firmware 54, Xbox One X, public OS, 24" 1080 monitor
    Don't miss Yorkie065's excellent videos: Ep26-LiveTrack pt1. Ep 27-LiveTrack pt2.
    Project CALC - unified leaderboards - Forum thread
    The following 4 users likes this Post: bmanic, nono782, PawelK, rich1e I

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AsuraDeva View Post
    Haven't seen a single Vote Kick work as im assuming for it to work all have to vote?
    i have seen kicks before the race, only for being slow with clicking "ready". i was even kicked once because people did not want to wait 30 seconds while I was fine-tuning my setup. No wonder that people end up with not enough fuel or wrong tires if there is such pushing for quick start.
    I have never figured out how many have to kick for this to work. Hopefully not all, becasue for that to work some of them would have to kick their buddies....

Now, vote-kick would require all (or most) people to know their nicks and know how they behave. How many racers actually read the forum, and closely enough to see the information and memorize the nicks. Or someone would have to explain in the chat and people believe him. Not gonna work.

The only cure against them is probably if you "set limit like requirement U1600 then non of them can join" but its so easy to come from U1400 to U1600 just win couple of races and then go on the suicide road again
    No. Better set limit to like C100 or D100. I guess they are not over F safety rating.

EDIT: Maskmagogg just said it too.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    With the collision "bug/feature" when 1 of those drivers crash into you in T1, they even deduct your points...
    After that race with those 3 drivers i went from S1900ish to S1743 :/ race was a 6 lap race of 24h lemans track so its a pretty long track aswell wiht the huge long straight lines and after those straights you just get "rear ended" by 1 of those.
    Vote kick does work, but it requires 51% off the people to vote to kick, and for some reason most people do not vote, maybe they just do not know how to do it, or they just do not care. In 2-3 cases with those people in the lobby we did manage to kick them, but it required suggesting multiple times in the chat box to others to kick them etc. Unfortunately it does not help that there's no way to vote while driving, even when in the lobby the method to vote is not straightforward and even worse there are so many problems with the chat messages not appearing/disappearing, so it becomes so difficult arranging a kick vote campaign

I hope PC3 will have some kind of system against it.
    Unfortunately this is no solution either, they have found a way to join also lobbies that have a license requirement much higher than theirs. Since they work as a team, often they have someone who maintains a good license rating and this guy invites the crashers in the lobby, this always works. I think they have also found some other loop whole though, because even after kicked, they sometimes can join back right away.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: FxUK, PawelK

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Unfortunately it does not help that there's no way to vote while driving,
    If if there was. who would do that. I mean, people are busydriving :-)

even when in the lobby the method to vote is not straightforward and even worse there are so many problems with the chat messages not appearing/disappearing,
    And some drive in VR, it's not easy to chat with VR headset on.

, they have found a way to join also lobbies that have a license requirement much higher than theirs. Since they work as a team, often they have someone who maintains a good license rating and this guy invites the crashers in the lobby, this always works. I think they have also found some other loop whole though, because even after kicked, they sometimes can join back right away.
    I hope that SMS team know this and will prevent exploits like these/

Platform
    PC
    Interestingly, i just was in a race with a rammer idiot (a single one) who overshot T2(3) in Red Bull Ring, I got alongside of him and he pushed me off the track right away. The weir part was that he did that in quali. What's the purpose other than pure malice? Couldn't be anger from screwing up the last shot at good time, as there was still like 10 minutes left.

Anyway, I vented in the chat, something along the lines "Watch for [nickname], he's a rammer" and probably called him an unfriendly name.Then I went on with my quali

But soon I saw other people kicking him, and soon he was gone.

So it can work sometimes.

Platform
    PC
    I've seen the guy at the top of the list in action. If I get into a room and see him on the list. I tell everyone who he is and leave. (Only happened once that I can think of)

Safety rating would work against this guy though.
    Steam name: z1nonly
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 32gb DDR4 @3600 / Oculus Rift / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5
    The following user likes this Post: rich1e I

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PawelK View Post
    If if there was. who would do that. I mean, people are busydriving :-)
    In AC, you can simply press one single key while driving to respond to a kick vote. In CS:GO you can do it by simply pressing F1. It's quite easy to implement this so it is actually useful.
    The following user likes this Post: nono782