WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Team purple ?
    Team retards would suit them better.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PC
    The dedicated server does have the kick user feature, as well as blacklist by steamid. Not enough people use the dedicated server...
    Game-Rig: Intel i7 4770S | eVGA GTX 1080 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix | Asus Z87-A | BenQ Zowie XL2730 | Microsoft Windows 10 | Logitech z5500 5.1 Digital | Thrustmaster TS-PC | Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro | Thrustmaster TH8A | Natural Point Track IR 4 | Playseats Evolution
    Server: Intel L5639 Xeon | Asus P6T | 12GB Corsair Vengeance | 128GB Crucial SSD | CentOS 7.4 | Linux Kernel 4.14 | pCars˛ Dedicated Server: Beale St. Blues | Steam: Visceral_Syn

The following user likes this Post: MartinMWWebb

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    The MP is not crowded enough, you take what you can join.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by nono782 View Post
    The MP is not crowded enough, you take what you can join.
    True that, when i normally go look in MP there are like 2-3 Lobbies that have about 16+ racers in it , rest are all lobby's that have like 3-4
    As im mostly looking for GT3 or GTE lobbies then we narrow it down to even maybe 1 Lobby for GTE and then 2 lobby's for GT3 those rammers and crashes usually split themselves into all of the "bigger lobbies" as far as my experience goes by. Idd safety rating is something that helps against it but then you look at the system that calculates safety rating.

Example: You start at first place, rammer starts somewhere mid pact, he crashes into u in T1 and ur safety rating drops aswell as far as im aware?
    Because game even tells u "Warning caused a collision" even tho you just got rear ended by someone which was out of ur control cause if u avoid it and cut the T1 to avoid such "banzai" movement u will get "slow down for cutting a corner" or worse case "let someone by"

Platform
    PC
    Yes the game cannot really differentiate between perpetrator and victim in a collision.

But I have been able to maintain safety rating A for quite a long time despite racing in open MP all the time, and of course being rammed, touched, hit, spun, etc quite often (and occasionally causing a collision myself, despite my best efforts).

Even in crazy GT3 multiplayer MP races, once you survive T1 and T2 (or, sometimes, the first straight even before T1 like here), it is usually OK. Only every now and and then you encounter backmarkers playing pinball on fast drivers. These are annoying but at least it is sometimes possible to pass them without collision, as you can see from the distance what they are up to. Maybe worse are those who behave like normal racers, but once you are about to pass them, they block you with multiple zigzags or even worse, they wait until you are alongside them and push you off the track.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I personally have problems with Hard tyres and i keep crasing on those. But even then my crashes are rather that i take myself out only as i try my best to avoid everyone.
    Not sure why but as much as i have researched it it seems that only i have this problem with Hard tyres when temperature is between 40-50 degrees
    Below 40 i use Softs, above 50 i use Hards without any problems
    Between 40-50 Degrees it feels like ice scating for me, car slides everywhere under braking getting rearlockup and so on.

I use Default setup as personally i think the game should be OK enough that with default setups ur pretty fine.
    But this is out of this posts topic. Maybe some of the crashers who fly out in T1 have similair issue as i am not sure how the tyres work myself even.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Being wrecked with no damage is annoying but you get back on track and you resume your race.
    The worst thing is being wrecked with damage on.
    Even when you can still drive, your car has lower perfs and your race is all ruined.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Being wrecked with no damage is annoying but you get back on track and you resume your race.
    The worst thing is being wrecked with damage on.
    Even when you can still drive, your car has lower perfs and your race is all ruined.
    You don't say..

i remember my 1 race in Road To america where damage was on...
    Rear wing 100%, Front wing 2%
    Rear Suspension 70%

Took me so long to get back into pits cause it all happend in T1... Then after i got released and repaired from the pits i was 3 laps behind, not really a fun race anymore then

Platform
    PC
    "lower perf" haha. I was sometimes crashed so car that the car needed like 45 degrees steering input to drive more or less straight at low speeds, and at higher speeds it would just turn into the wall no matter what I tried.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I’d prefer realistic damage where your race is automatically over when you get badly crashed, without losing rank points.
    Plus the crashers could wreck people one time only.
    Last edited by nono782; 26-08-2019 at 14:59.