Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oculus Rift S (CV2) Head Positioning Glitch (help needed)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I appreciate the suggestion but I know tracking isnt the issue here. I sit in the exact same place as I do for many other games with ample lighting and have no problems in any game other than this one. Additionally, the headset tracks just fine whether the head's home position is correct or not

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoe View Post
    I appreciate the suggestion but I know tracking isnt the issue here. I sit in the exact same place as I do for many other games with ample lighting and have no problems in any game other than this one. Additionally, the headset tracks just fine whether the head's home position is correct or not
    Interesting. So if you are absolutely positive it only happens in this game. What else have you tried?

Have you tried to delete and reinstall all of the games files?

How are you loading the game? It what sequence? Are you using SteamVR or Steam VRbeta?

This still happens if you have the headset on your head positioned correctly when loading the game?

I have yet to have this issue with my Rift S, but it really sounds like a tracking issue to me, but like you said, if this is the only game that its happening in, maybe its not...

Have you tried re calibrating the headset through oculus in the seated positon with NO guardian?
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****

Platform
    PC
    why do you ask for SteamVR. pCARS2 is Oculus native. You shouldn't use SteamVR when there is Oculus Mode available
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-1600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 / HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    why do you ask for SteamVR. pCARS2 is Oculus native. You shouldn't use SteamVR when there is Oculus Mode available
    That is why I asked. Some people load through SteamVR
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****