Thread: ICM not movable in HUD?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

ICM not movable in HUD?

Am I going mad or is the ICM fixed in place at the far left hand of the screen? It doesn't appear to be an option in the HUD layout screen.

The reason I ask is that I am using Nvidia display spanning to make use of both of my monitors and have set the PC2 window size to the same width as a 3 monitor setup i then use SWRE to shift the window depending on a LHD, RHD or single seater car i am driving, this means that most of the time the ICM is off screen, which is very inconvenient when endurance racing where you may need to change pit strategy throughout the race. Is there any way to change its position?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Parle View Post
    Is there any way to change its position?
    no !
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-1600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 / HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/