Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pit crew offer very little support

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Pit crew offer very little support

I am playing on PC and going through the first careers. I play in VR and I have removed all HUD info to keep it life like, but my pit crew are really poor at telling me useful info.

I dont get told where I qualify
    I dont get told when I get fastest lap
    I rarely get segment times
    No info on my position

Ive had a quick look but cant seem to anywhere to increase this level of info?

Is this jus the way it is and I have to enable HUD stuff to be able to see it myself?

any help is appreciated

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHeli View Post
    Is this jus the way it is and I have to enable HUD stuff to be able to see it myself?
    Correct.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    ...or you can install an (free) app like CrewChief which does most of what you want

http://thecrewchief.org/
    The following 5 users likes this Post: bporion, Keena, Mangoat, Maskmagog, sas5320

Platform
    PC

Red face

Have you looked into CrewChief?
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ight=crewchief

Ninja'd.
    AsRock X370 Taichi MB /AMD Ryzen 1700 @ 3.4Ghz / G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 / Samsung NVMe SSD 960 Evo M.2
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / 2 X SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / SeaSonic Focus 750W Gold / AMD Adrenalin 18.2.1 drivers / Acer XZ271U bmijpphzx 27Ē Curved WQHD 2560 x 1440p 144Hz monitor.
    Windows 10 64bit / TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers / Logitech G27
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, cpcdem

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You can cycle the Motech display on cars that have one which should give you most the info you need .
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for the quick support, really appreciate it. at least I now know

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Crewchief with voice control really is the way forward. Its a bit procedural to set up but once you're there its pretty darned good. Tyre temps, pressures, sector timings etc etc etc. All customizable in terms of what info you want and when. A really well thought out and put together piece of work.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    Crewchief with voice control really is the way forward. Its a bit procedural to set up but once you're there its pretty darned good. Tyre temps, pressures, sector timings etc etc etc. All customizable in terms of what info you want and when. A really well thought out and put together piece of work.
    I love Crewchief itís fantastic , Iíve never setup voice control is it relatively easy ? I use a Samsung tablet

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I love Crewchief it’s fantastic , I’ve never setup voice control is it relatively easy ? I use a Samsung tablet
    Yeah its not too difficult. Im not particularly bright when it comes to software stuff but I followed the instructions closely and watched a few youtube vids about it. In my opinion its well worth the effort as now I simply say "box this lap" followed by "strategy 1" or whatever number my chosen strategy is and its done. So much easier and in VR damn near essential. I have it running in the background on my pc and its fine like that.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I am going to give it a try later this week. Just a quick confirmation when I looked at the post it said windows 8, I run windows 10 I assume it works on 10? Yes it does!
    Last edited by HedgeHeli; 03-09-2019 at 16:27.