Thread: Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download

Platform
    PC

Exclamation Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download

Fanatec has released its new and free Fanalab software package for Windows 10 which allows you to conveniently fine-tune various Fanatec hardware settings.

The Fanalab software allows for an unlimited number of setups to be saved and automatically loaded on game start. Select different telemetry data for the wheel display, as well as controlling the behavior of RevLEDs and FlagLEDs. Vibration functionality on supported steering wheels and pedals can also be adjusted using game telemetry.
    Features

• Change Tuning Menu values in the software with a wider overview compared to the wheel displays.
    • Allow the creation of unlimited Tuning Menu presets.
    • Add and adjust dynamic FFB effects driven by car telemetry data: speed-sensitive damper and additional damper for driving in reverse (more features to come, for example front suspension effects, rear traction loss, and Dynamic Force Enhancement).
    • Generate oversteer and understeer wheel rim vibration effects.
    • Add and adjust vibration functionality by using game telemetry to control the rumble motors found in many ClubSport steering wheels and ClubSport Pedals V3 (throttle and brake).
    • Add and adjust display functionality by using game telemetry to show different values on the steering wheel.
    • Change the behavior of the RevLEDs.
    • Use telemetry to control the FlagLEDs in different colors and layouts.
    • Launch games directly from the software.
    • Run in background to detect game launches.
    • Save/Load profiles which contain all the above settings.
    • Assign a profile which will be automatically loaded on game start.
    • Import/export profiles for sharing with others.

Compatibility:
    Wheel Bases:

• All Podium Wheel Bases
    • ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
    • CSL Elite Wheel Base +

Note: the ClubSport Wheel Base V1/V2 and CSL Elite Wheel Base V1/V1.1 are not fully supported by FanaLab.
    Steering Wheels:

• All Podium Steering Wheels
    • All ClubSport Steering Wheels
    • All CSL Steering Wheels

Pedals:

• All ClubSport pedals
    • All CSL pedals

Platforms:
    FanaLab is designed for Windows 10 PCs only.

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/wheel-...fanalab-1.html
    The following user likes this Post: drakqvist

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The last line is a bit erronous... It works perfectly fine with Windows 8.1 and im yet to have an issue.
    i7 4960X / Asus P9X79 PRO / 32gig DDR3 G-Skill RipjawsX in quad channel / Gigabyte RTX 2080Ti Gaming OC / tripple Asus PG27VQ monitors / nVIDIA 3D Vision / Crucial MX500 x2 in RAID0 / Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe / Windows 8.1 PRO

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Casethecorvetteman View Post
    The last line is a bit erronous... It works perfectly fine with Windows 8.1 and im yet to have an issue.
    Well, it says it was designed for Win10, not 'only working' with Win10 So it may work with Win8.1 (which I think is very similar to Win10), but if at some point it doesn't then that's it basically.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Well, it says it was designed for Win10, not 'only working' with Win10 So it may work with Win8.1 (which I think is very similar to Win10), but if at some point it doesn't then that's it basically.
    Yes, but the key word, being the last word in that line is the word "only"...
    i7 4960X / Asus P9X79 PRO / 32gig DDR3 G-Skill RipjawsX in quad channel / Gigabyte RTX 2080Ti Gaming OC / tripple Asus PG27VQ monitors / nVIDIA 3D Vision / Crucial MX500 x2 in RAID0 / Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe / Windows 8.1 PRO

Platform
    PC
    they did not compile with a windows 8 or 7 option and it was not tested or debugged on both.
    That word "only" excludes all possible bad behaviour on older Os'es. No support, no excuses.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-1600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 / HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Now the big question are there best settings with fanalab.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by saint964 View Post
    Now the big question are there best settings with fanalab.
    Simple to answer.
    The best settings are those which fits YOU best.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: DaWorstPlaya, Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah but that is what I thought when I started with adjusting FFB before the Jake Spade files, and wow what an difference that was. So when someone (like jake or so) has his settings done I want to check them out.
    Last edited by saint964; 18-09-2019 at 19:25.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by saint964 View Post
    Yeah but that is what I thought when I started with adjusting FFB before the Jake Spade files, and wow what an difference that was. So when someone (like jake or so) has his settings done I want to check them out.
    You can still use Jack Spade with the Fanalab stuff. They just added the Dynamic options if you want to use them or you can disable and play as you have been. I just love it for the fact that it auto loads my wheel settings for whatever game I boot up, no more going into my wheel tuning menu trying to remember what was what and make adjustments since I was limted to 5 presets previously. I play 8 racing games so I need different settings for all. This makes it a BREEZE plus its free. Very happy with it so far.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following 3 users likes this Post: FxUK, Olijke Poffer, Sean_S36