Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzah View Post
    Ask Obsidian.

I was talking about first party launchers just then. I literally qualified the statement.

Logitech has had some issues in chinese manufacturing of products I haven't owned, and have rectified their involvement with those manufacturers as far as I know. As for Western Digital, I haven't found anything about Western Digital that would worry me in this way. Certainly nothing at the time I bought it. Certainly nothing like "This company had to be investigated because people kept throwing themselves out of buildings.". If you have any evidence of wrongdoing, I'll use it in consideration of future purchases though. But I don't think you do.

I actually do buy locally produced product whenever I can and only really don't when they are out of season. I get game meats from friends and family who kill it. I get farm meats from a local butcher. I get produce at the farmer's market. When I do buy imported, it's from companies that I know have some amount of quality and don't really have scandals and legal trouble. Constantly. But thank you for saying that, I do actually try my best to make sure that the people I think who deserve my money get my money. Even if you were sarcastic.

Cancer has done an unbelievable amount of damage in my life. I really don't care if you are offended because I equate something I hate to something else that I hate.
    I’m not offended by all means. I just can’t understand why people shout cancer this cancer that all the time.

But your reply tells me enough. Have a great day m8.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: BigDad

WMD Member Christiaan van Beilen's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    I’m not offended by all means. I just can’t understand why people shout cancer this cancer that all the time.

But your reply tells me enough. Have a great day m8.
    There are people who just like to call it how they see it. Nothing more and nothing less.
    As I Dutch person who comes from a culture that swears using all kinds of diseases I find it quite straightforward.

Cancer is a bad disease but so is the plague, tyfus, and so on that we Dutchies have as swear words.
    One could say that it isn't really swearing when it isn't something bad. Cause by comparison English swear words are hilarious where the "f-word" is already bad, but depending on the person who says "f-you" I might mind or totally not mind. lol

I think everyone should be free to call it how they see it, and the person who reads it should be just as free to have an opinion about that. I do not believe we should start to remove the freedom of someone just because we don't stand on one line with what they said. Although of course everyone can voice their opinion and that they are possibly displeased with the word choice.

Just my 2 cents on swearing.

Now to go back to the game. I might get it but only once it is on Steam. It's much easier to have stuff centralized.
    Everyone is starting their own store nowadays and it's getting to the point of annoying.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Sean_S36, Shinzah

Platform
    PC
    To bad there isn’t a coop for the main story. Should be fun to follow the main story with your friends.
    I’m curious how it looks on the PC.

Ps: cancers is just such a harsh word. But no worries I won’t point a finger again. Again a bit wiser so to speak.
    Last edited by Olijke Poffer; 06-10-2019 at 15:33.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    To bad there isn’t a coop for the main story. Should be fun to follow the main story with your friends.
    I’m curious how it looks on the PC.

Ps: cancers is just such a harsh word. But no worries I won’t point a finger again. Again a bit wiser so to speak.
    I don't have friends that I play games with these days, so it would be a useless feature for me.
    Besides it really depends if it's fun to do so. After all immersing yourself into the world can be fun, but it can also be fun with friends, however, not all friends enjoy the game in the same way you do and this might clash.
    Christiaan's Pure FFB (latest version: v1.03): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ARS2-FFB-File)

Nicknames elsewhere on the web (incl. Steam, XBN, PSN, etc): LogiForce or LogiForce86

System: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz - Noctua NH-D14 - MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) - Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz - EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA 8GB - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (1080p@30hz capture card) - OCZ Vertex 4 256GB (FW: 1.5) - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi titanium champ - Logitech Z-560 4.1 - LG OLED55B8PLA TV

Input: Logitech Wingman Formula Force - Logitech G25 - Thrustmaster T500 RS - Thrustmaster TH8 RS - Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V1 & V2 - Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ - Fanatec ClubSport BMW M3 GT2 rim - Fanatec ClubSport Formula rim (*italic = in use)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan van Beilen View Post
    I don't have friends that I play games with these days, so it would be a useless feature for me.
    Besides it really depends if it's fun to do so. After all immersing yourself into the world can be fun, but it can also be fun with friends, however, not all friends enjoy the game in the same way you do and this might clash.
    Lol Indeed. I hardly play online. Occasionally coop with my nephew. So I don't mind either if there is no coop but if it is it could be fun of course. That said, I love games where you are on your own and pull you in the game world.

Platform
    PC
    Lol Indeed. I hardly play online. Occasionally coop with my nephew. So I don't mind either if there is no coop but if it is it could be fun of course. That said, I love games where you are on your own and pull you in the game world.
    Same. I sometimes would spend an entire weekend just gaming with the occasional sleeping and eating. It just became that addictive

Maybe I'll do a coop sometime. The last time was on the original xbox way back playing HALO, and before that I'd play ZOE 2 with a friend in a day from start to finish when it was released.

The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    So you guys actually prefer to have two launchers required for this game (R* Launcher and Steam) instead of just one (R* Launcher only)?
    If I do buy RDR2, I refuse to buy it from Epic, and I would want to give Rockstar as little money as I can. Hell, I might even buy a Steam key when they become avaliable.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    If I do buy RDR2, I refuse to buy it from Epic, and I would want to give Rockstar as little money as I can. Hell, I might even buy a Steam key when they become avaliable.
    I think if it's even purchased from Steam the Rockstar launcher will need to installed and running! It makes no sense to buy it from anywhere other than Rockstar. Imo.
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: Philips BDM4065UC 40" 3840x2160p / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    I think if it's even purchased from Steam the Rockstar launcher will need to installed and running! It makes no sense to buy it from anywhere other than Rockstar. Imo.
    Aside from the fact it'll cost more to buy it directly and it won't be in a centralized location but on another distribution platform with its own transaction rules because digital distribution of games is a complete mess, yeah, sure, great.

I love spending more money than I have to in order to be inconvenienced!
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321

Platform
    PC
    Just noticed the price.. Wtf. €76.