Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [NO] Do we have an ETA on Pcars 3?

Platform
    PC
    a console that only has one publishers games will never succeed its hard enough to have three consoles out at a time one always ends up not selling enough

right now the two main ones are Playstation and Xbox

when i was a young kid it was Sega and Nintendo then Playstation came on and the two main ones were Playstation and Nintendo and Sega fell by the wayside

then Xbox came and PS and Xbox took the forefront and Nintendo started to fall behind
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm hoping that when something IS officially announced, that it's a SUATMM moment right then and there. Because my observation is, that historically, less initial hype, usually leads into a lackluster build, and tends to end with a mediocre launch.

So, if they're keeping it under wraps, in order to make jaws drop when the wraps eventually come off, I'm fine with that. But if my jaw doesn't drop, well...
    The fundamental problem in longitudinal game design, is how best to optimize the compression of space and time.

Platform
    PC
    I'm just sitting waiting for Pcars3 to be 100% Done Hoping it will be better than Pcars1 and 2....

ACC Really Looks Good and Runs well on My PC in 4k and has set the Bar for FFB feel and Game Effects... You can Actually Feel the Flat Spotting when you spin the cars!!!

My opinion ACC and RRE are tied for king of the Hill....RRE is really Holding its weight even though its still Dx9!!! Its has Lots of content and stays getting updated to keep it Fresh...Has any 1 else tried the New Bilsterburg track yet??? Its Brilliant... most of all RRE in 4k Runs Flawless with Large Mixed Car Class Grids!!! Not a Glitch or a Stutter with all settings Maxed and 50 cars on track!!!... there are No Animated or Moving backgrounds but the FFB and Sound are Spot on in every Car Class... IMO RRE has the Best touring Car FFB and Physics Feel in Sim Racing.... also the A.I aren't too bad and are very competitive once you train the adaptive A.I.

I Really Hope SMS can deliver a Solid Hit with Pcars3 other than that IMO there will be No Need to Make Pcars4
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 13-10-2019 at 04:28.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 2080ti OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: HP Reverb | Rig: RSeat N1, Fanatec DD2, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim w/APM shifters, Formula Black F1, Astro A40 TR*, 3x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CassielLight View Post
    I'm hoping that when something IS officially announced, that it's a SUATMM moment right then and there. Because my observation is, that historically, less initial hype, usually leads into a lackluster build, and tends to end with a mediocre launch.

So, if they're keeping it under wraps, in order to make jaws drop when the wraps eventually come off, I'm fine with that. But if my jaw doesn't drop, well...
    It's the exact opposite of less initial hype, there's actually already pre-pre-pre release hype: https://www.gtplanet.net/project-car...roject-cars-2/
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeyDog View Post
    I'm just sitting waiting for Pcars3 to be 100% Done Hoping it will be better than Pcars1 and 2....

ACC Really Looks Good and Runs well on My PC in 4k and has set the Bar for FFB feel and Game Effects... You can Actually Feel the Flat Spotting when you spin the cars!!!

My opinion ACC and RRE are tied for king of the Hill....RRE is really Holding its weight even though its still Dx9!!! Its has Lots of content and stays getting updated to keep it Fresh...Has any 1 else tried the New Bilsterburg track yet??? Its Brilliant... most of all RRE in 4k Runs Flawless with Large Mixed Car Class Grids!!! Not a Glitch or a Stutter with all settings Maxed and 50 cars on track!!!... there are No Animated or Moving backgrounds but the FFB and Sound are Spot on in every Car Class... IMO RRE has the Best touring Car FFB and Physics Feel in Sim Racing.... also the A.I aren't too bad and are very competitive once you train the adaptive A.I.

I Really Hope SMS can deliver a Solid Hit with Pcars3 other than that IMO there will be No Need to Make Pcars4
    I really like the new Bilster Berg track of RRE and RRE in common. As said, almost everything set to max, 7680x1440 and it runs flawless on my triple setup. Thanks to my cpu of course.
    I do love the DTM cars. Also the sound is awesome in RRE. So yeah I hope Pcars3 can deliver the same FFB and sound. AMS2, Pcars3, RDR2 damned.... how will I be able to master all those great games.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bliman, cpcdem, GrimeyDog

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    It's the exact opposite of less initial hype, there's actually already pre-pre-pre release hype: https://www.gtplanet.net/project-car...roject-cars-2/
    Yes, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Thanks for the reminder.

We'll see. Again, I'll wait for the official reveal. If it bears out the whispers, that's fine.
    The fundamental problem in longitudinal game design, is how best to optimize the compression of space and time.
    The following user likes this Post: cpcdem

Kart Driver
    Welp, looks like GRID 2019 is turning out to be a bust. So PC3 can't come soon enough. Til then I'll keep enjoying PC2, GT Sport and FM7.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    Welp, looks like GRID 2019 is turning out to be a bust. So PC3 can't come soon enough. Til then I'll keep enjoying PC2, GT Sport and FM7.
    Grid 2019 was never meant to be a full simulation if you want to put a title on it it would be simcade its supposed to be a fun enjoyable racing game for the masses or for you to enjoy on a week night after work when youve worked a long day and dont have the focus to do a simulation
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    Grid 2019 was never meant to be a full simulation if you want to put a title on it it would be simcade its supposed to be a fun enjoyable racing game for the masses or for you to enjoy on a week night after work when youve worked a long day and dont have the focus to do a simulation
    Indeed. Just racing. Pick a nice car and a dito circuit and off you go... great for a hour after work..
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    I hope that SMS knows what they are doing with this all fun thing. Grid looks like it will flop massively. And they gone for fun too.